Lets pack a lunch and take it to Potters Creek with us, Violet suggested the next morning. Thats an awesome idea! cried Benny. He got out the peanut butter and jelly. Jessie reached the thermos down from the cupboard. Its a beautiful day for a picnic

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 115 The Great Detective Race

AMERICAN MOSAIC -January 4, 2002: Top books, movies and music of 2001 HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC —.. VOA’s radio magazine in Special English. (THEME) This is Doug Johnson. On our program tod

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

Kenny Chesney's Latest Album Builds on Success Feel Like A Rock Star was the first single released from Chesneys new album. The recent Top 10 hit is a duet with his longtime friend Tim McGraw. As of late July, their co-headlining Brothers of the Sun

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

Violin Maker Keeps Family Tradition Alive These are the tools that I inherited from my grandfather, he says while making his second violin from scratch at his home. Some of them came from my great-great-grandfathers workshop as well. He says violins

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

阿美借完书,做在旁边的椅子上等爸爸,突然看见旁边有个人一边看书一边笑,那个人到底在看什么书呢?往下看就知道了。 Listen Read Learn May:Excuse me, can you tell me the name of the book you read? Woman: Harry Potter. May: Harry Potter? Is that book funn

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Task 2: An Interview with J.K. Rowling Q: How did you get the idea for Harry Potter? A: I was traveling on a train between Manchester and London and the idea for Harry just fell into my head. At that point it was essentially the idea for a body who d

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit 29 《哈利·波特》

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

I was browsing at the bookstore.我在逛书店。 I couldn't find 'Harry Potter'我找不到哈里波特。 I asked the clerks to show me the book.我要求店员把书给我。 I was so absorbed in the series of 'Harry Potter', because it's so amaz

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

The Magic Pen of J. K. Rowling 《哈利波特》─ J. K. 罗琳的神来之笔 I really wrote it for me, It was what I found funny and what I liked. Those are the words of J K Rowling, author of the enormously popular Harry Potter books. The quote

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

影片对白 Miranda: My girls are leaving on the train for their grandmother's at 4:00... so the book better be here no later than 3:00. Andy: Of course! Miranda: And I would like my steak here in 15 minutes. Andy: No problem! Okay. I have four hours t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

By Barry Unger Washington, D.C. 19 July 2007 Fans of the Harry Potter book series are anxiously awaiting the release on Saturday of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. The book will be the seventh and final in the popular series from author J.K. R

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

From NPR News, this is All Things Considered, I am Melissa Block, and I'm Michele Norris. The White House says it's updating its national space policy to meet changing threats. The New York Times reported today that the new policy to be issued as a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

US Army Corps of Engineers Works to Avert Crisis on Mississippi River It is a familiar routine for the crew members of the Dredge Potter, making their way along the Mississippi River to the growing number of shallow trouble spots and digging in. The

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十二月)

Warner Brothers Studio, Act One, Take One. Action!If it's the movie you're selling, what better than casting William, Kate and Harry in the leading roles? And if you are after a stout man, Prince Harry would normally step up to the plate. Not today.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: The fight over Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to the Supreme Court prompted a lot of discussion in all corners of American life about sexual assault and, specifically, how young men are taught or not taught about consent. A Jewish

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

The fifth Harry Potter film, 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix', premiered in London on 3rd July under stormy skies, in torrential rain. However, the weather didnt deter the many fans, who gathered in Leicester Square to see the stars of the

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Script: This is brilliant said Ron. J.K. Rowling has written seven Harry Potter books, dozens of other authors have climbed on the bandwagon. The term Harry Potter brings up dozens of titles on Amazon, from Unlocking Harry Potter to Who Killed Dumbl

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Harry Potter. It is hard to believe it has been 15 years since we first fell in love with the boy wizard and the socerer stone phenomina. Now after 415m books sold and the most successful movie friend ever other J.K.Rollingan has an exclusive message

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

For all of you, Harry Potter fans, hold on to your Hogwarts hats if you enjoy reading the first six Harry Potter books from best selling author J.K.Rowling. I am betting you're counting down the days to the July 21st release of the 7th and final book

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Magic Mother: J. K. Rowling 魔法妈妈:J.K.罗琳 Joanne Kathleen Rowling entered the world in Chipping Sudbury General Hospital in England, a fitting beginning for someone who would later enjoy making up strange names for people, places and game

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was