[00:23.82]Milady... 王妃殿下 [00:29.82]I received your message. 我接到你的信讯 [00:44.90]This is...the second time 这是 你第二次 [00:48.90]youve warned me of danger. 警告我 [00:53.34]There will be a new shipment of supplies 新的补

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-勇敢的心

30Moses said to the heads of the tribes of Israel: This is what the Lord commands: 2When a man makes a vow to the Lord or takes an oath to obligate himself by a pledge, he must not break his word but must do everything he said. 3When a young woman st

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

W: When did you start playing chess? M: I picked up chess a couple of years ago. How about you? W: Ive been at chess since 6. M: Wow, no wonder you are so adept at it. W: By the way, have you noticed that there are no adjourn positions now that all t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

The Constitutional oath-taking ceremony at the fifth plenum of the first session of the 13th National People's Congress (NPC) was held at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on March 17, 2018. Xi Jinping was elected Chairman of the People's Repub

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

351. Never say that please W: You are our benefactor. M: Never say that please. W: I am so lucky to meet a nice man like you. M: How could I believe in you? W: Shall I take an oath? M: Never say that please. 352. I will not stop until I achieve my pu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

We did it , we are here. 我们做到了,我们来到了这里。 Yeah!Where? 啊!哪里? There. 那里。 Look.A rock. 瞧。一块石头。 No, duck, a cave. 不,鸭子,一个山洞。 Oh, a real a cave? 哦,是真的山洞吗? Looks

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

by Adam Freedman Todays topic answers the question Can lawyers tell lies? Professionally, that is. But first, your daily dose of legalese: This article does not create an attorney-client relationship with any reader. In other words, although I am a l

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

An Auckland man was sentenced to 10 days in jail for refusing to do jury service. He said he was too busy at work to be on a jury. He is a self-employed engineer. The Minister of Courts said it was the duty of everybody in a democratic society to ser

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is how a verb and an adverb messed up the inauguration. I took a break from work Tuesday to watch Barack Obama's inauguration, and like millions of other people, I saw a bit of confusion between Chief Justice John Rob

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

I forget nothing, Jon boasted. The wine was making him bold. 我什么都没忘,琼恩吹嘘,酒精让他胆子也大了起来。 He tried to sit very straight, to make himself seem taller. I want to serve in the Nights Watch, Uncle. 他试着坐直

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

You can now call her Justice Elena Kagan. She was sworn in this afternoon as the 112th justice for the US Supreme Court. NPR's Allison Keyes tells us Kagan is the fourth woman to serve on the high court. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts first

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

1. My life is in your hands. That's the plea an American kidnapped in Pakistan is making to President Barack Obama. Warren Weinstein says in an Al Qaeda video he'll be killed if certain demands aren't met. The 70-year-old was kidnapped nine months ag

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(五月)

BBC Learning English A True Mancunian Callum:Hello I'm Callum Robertson and welcome to this programme which we've called 'A True Mancunian'. Now, what is a Mancunian, well a Mancunian is a word for someone who comes from the city of Manchester and i

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

1O Lord , remember David and all the hardships he endured. 2He swore an oath to the Lord and made a vow to the Mighty One of Jacob: 3I will not enter my house or go to my bed- 4I will allow no sleep to my eyes, no slumber to my eyelids, 5till I find

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

A little girl nine years of age was brought into court, 九岁的小女孩走上法庭, and offered as a witness against a prisoner who was on trial for a crime committed in her father's house. 作为一个证人,她将要指证一个受审的罪犯

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

You are khaleesi, Rakharo said, taking the arakh. 您是卡丽熙,拉卡洛说罢接过亚拉克弯刀。 I shall ride at your side to Vaes Dothrak beneath the Mother of Mountains, 我将与您并肩骑到圣母山下的维斯多斯拉克, and ke

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

WASHINGTON, Jan. 21 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday took oath for his second term in a public inauguration ceremony at the Capitol grounds, reaffirming America's founding principles in a call for unity and a vow for more engagement

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Help you with something? 需要帮忙吗? Yes, um, I'm from CNRI and we're investigating claims of racial bias in SCPD arrests. 是的,我是创新联合会的人,正在调查星城警署逮捕中的种族偏见问题。 So I'm going to need a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Uh, hello, uh, maybe you can help me. I'm looking for Caroline Channing. 您好,我想跟您问个人。我要找卡洛琳钱宁 I have a legal matter to discuss with her. 我有些法律问题要跟她谈谈 Never heard of her. Never seen her. Mr.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

WASHINGTON, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- The 112th Congress of the United States was called to order on Wednesday, and John Boehner was elected (当选) Speaker in the House of Representatives. In his first address as the House's top member, Boehner focused on

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻