I can move mountains 我能移山倒海 I can work a miracle, work a miracle 我能创造奇迹 创造奇迹 Oh, oh, keep you like an oath 哦 我能给你一个誓言 May nothing but death do us part 唯有死亡才能将你我分开 She wants to da

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2015 MTV 音乐录影带

【生词预览】 oath 宣誓 【笑话原文】 Twenty-oneForever Incourtajudgeaskedthewitness,Howoldareyou?Imean,really,howoldareyou?Andremember,you'reunderoathsotellthetruth. Thewomanreplied,I'mtwentyoneandsomemonths. Thejudgesaid,Bespecific:howm

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

By Al Pessin Pentagon 18 December 2006 The new U.S. Defense Secretary, Robert Gates, took office Monday, with a private swearing-in at the White House and a public ceremony later at the Pentagon. VOA's Al Pessin reports from the Pentagon. From left:

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

Well, a life saving corpora, seven-year-old boy in Brooklyn, his mom was having a seizure but he knew exactly what to do. He called 911 to get help and calmly helped guide emergency crews to his house. Eyewitness reporter Stacey Sager has this story.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Barack Obama has become the 44th President of the United States, taking the oath of office on the steps of the U.S. Capitol before a crowd of more than one million people who had gathered in frigid temperatures to see the first African American beco

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(一月)

By Jim Malone Washington 23 March 2007 President Bush and Democrats in Congress appear on a collision course over whether Congress has the right to demand testimony under oath from White House aides in connection with the firing of eight U.S. attorne

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

The Pakistani lawyers whose protests helped drive President Musharraf from office have returned to the streets and this time they are targeting the country's newly- elected government. VOA's Barry Newhouse reports from Islamabad the lawyers say the

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Nigerian President Umaru Yar'Adua has reconstituted his Cabinet, almost two months after sacking half the panel in a drawn-out re-organization. Cabinet appointments part of efforts to rejuvenate administration, says Pres. Umaru Yar'Adua (file photo)

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

NOEL KING, HOST: President Trump has said that he wants to testify in special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation. He may also have to testify in two pending lawsuits. Trump has a long history of suing and being sued. And as a result, he's

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

Guinea-Bissau's new interim president is calling on his people to help restore stability to the nation, a day after the assassination of President Joao Bernardo Vieira. National Assembly speaker Raimundo Perreira took the oath of office as president

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(三月)

Dr. Green: Can I consult you on a case of medical ethics? Dr. Hause: Sure, Im not a lawyer, but I can give you my opinion as another doctor. Dr. Green: Thats what Im looking for, your honest opinion. I have a patient who has a medical condition that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是on the rise。 On the rise,正在上升。 The hip-hop singer's popularity is on the rise, 这个嘻哈歌手现在越来越红。最新研究显示, The number of concussions suffered by kids playing organized sports i

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Topics: Famous Americans: Barack Obama; presidential inaugurations; common versus ordinary versus normal; darling and dear; full-fledged Words: president-elect prestigious achievement remarkable race relations public speaker campaign optimistic inaug

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe