冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1171期:第五十六章 丹妮莉丝(6)
时间:2019-01-30 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
You are khaleesi, Rakharo said, taking the arakh. “您是卡丽熙,”拉卡洛说罢接过亚拉克弯刀。
"I shall ride at your side to Vaes Dothrak beneath the Mother of Mountains, “我将与您并肩骑到圣母山下的维斯·多斯拉克,
and keep you safe from harm until you take your place with the crones of the dosh khaleen. 保护您免于危难,直到您加入多希卡林的老妪。
No more can I promise." 除此之外,我无法作任何承诺。”
She nodded, as calmly as if she had not heard his answer, and turned to the last of her champions. 她冷静地点点头,仿佛压根儿没听见他的回答,然后她转身面对她的最后一名武士。
"Sir Jorah Mormont," she said, "first and greatest of my knights 2, I have no bride gift to give you, “乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士,”她说,“你是追随我的第一个、也是最忠勇的骑士,我虽无新娘礼相赠,
but I swear to you, one day you shall have from my hands a longsword like none the world has ever seen, dragon-forged and made of Valyrian steel. 但我向你发誓,有朝一日,你将会从我手中得到一把举世无双的长剑,它将由真龙打造,以瓦雷利亚钢铸成。
And I would ask for your oath 3 as well." 我也要求你宣誓效忠。”
You have it, my queen, Sir Jorah said, kneeling to lay his sword at her feet. “女王陛下,我的命是您的,”乔拉骑士说着单膝跪下,将佩剑放在她脚边。
"I vow 4 to serve you, to obey you, and to die for you if need be." “我宣誓为您效力,奉行您一切旨意,牺牲性命,再所不辞。”
Whatever may come? “至死不渝?”
Whatever may come. “至死不渝。”
I shall hold you to that oath. I pray you never regret the giving of it. “我将谨记你的誓言,希望你永不后悔。”
Dany lifted him to his feet. Stretching on her toes to reach his lips, she kissed the knight 1 gently and said, "You are the first of my Queensguard." 丹妮扶他起身,然后垫起脚尖,轻柔地在骑士唇上印下一吻。“你是我第一个女王铁卫。”
She could feel the eyes of the khalasar on her as she entered her tent. 她进帐时,感觉整个卡拉萨都在注目她。
n.骑士,武士;爵士
- He was made an honourary knight.他被授予荣誉爵士称号。
- A knight rode on his richly caparisoned steed.一个骑士骑在装饰华丽的马上。
骑士; (中古时代的)武士( knight的名词复数 ); 骑士; 爵士; (国际象棋中)马
- stories of knights and fair maidens 关于骑士和美女的故事
- He wove a fascinating tale of knights in shining armour. 他编了一个穿着明亮盔甲的骑士的迷人故事。
n.誓言,誓约,咒骂,诅咒语
- They swore an oath to carry out their duties faithfully.他们宣誓忠实履行自己的职责。
- They swore an oath of loyalty to the country.他们宣誓要报效祖国。
标签:
权力的游戏