Miami Vice (Movie) Ricardo Tubbs (Jamie Foxx) is urbane and dead smart. He lives with Bronx-born Intel analyst Trudy (Naomie Harris), as they work undercover transporting drug loads into South Florida to identify a group responsible for three murder

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

By Steve Mort Miami 12 March 2008 The work of Cuban artists is finding an outlet in Miami, despite objections from some Cuban Americans who believe some of the artwork portrays the communist nation in a positive light. A small number of fledgling gal

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Todd: So, hello, Alexandra. Alexandra: Hi, how are you? Todd: I'm doing good. Now Alexandra, you're from Miami. Alexandra: Yes, I am. Todd: OK, so why don't you tell us about Miami. Alexandra: Born and raised in Miami, and it's very warm, very warm.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

By Lisa Ferdinando Miami 10 August 2006 The personal stories in Miami's large Cuban community are as varied as the individuals who tell them. Some fled the island decades ago at the start of Fidel Castro's rule, others are more recent arrivals, and

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

By David Byrd Miami 04 February 2007 While the National Football League's Super Bowl is about the game, it is a culinary event as well. This week in Miami, several restaurants are featuring Super Bowl specials to cater to fans in town to see the game

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Steve Mort Miami Beach, Florida 19 February 2008 Miami Beach in Florida is home to the largest concentration of architecture from the 1920s and '30s in the United States. The historic art deco buildings are a popular tourist attraction, but preser

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

U2 绝对经典u2 miami

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Foreigners and Americans Flock to Miami外国人和美国人涌向迈阿密 Welcome to This Is America from VOA Learning English. Im Madeline Smith. And I'm Mario Ritter. Today we tell the story of the Miami, Florida. The area is very popular with tr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Todd: So, hello, Alexandra. Alexandra,你好。 Alexandra: Hi, how are you? 嗨,最近怎么样? Todd: I'm doing good. Now Alexandra, you're from Miami. 不错。你来自迈阿密? Alexandra: Yes, I am. 是的。 Todd: OK, so why don't you t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: So, Alexandra, you said that you were born in Miami. Alexandra, 你说你生于迈阿密。 Alexandra: Yes, I was. 是的。 Todd: And you still live there? 你还住在那儿吗? Alexandra: Yes, I am, I do live there, now. 是的,我现在确

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Art lovers are in Miami Beach this week because it's Art Basel, the world-class art fair. Just a short walk away, there's also Design Miami, which begins today. As NPR's Mandalit del Barco reports, Design Miami has become the pla

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Art That Transformed A Miami Neighborhood Now Making Its Schools Cool play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0003:52repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Planned Parenthood Joins Campaign To Rid Miami Neighborhoods Of Zika DAVID GREENE, HOST: In Miami, Planned Parenthood has been helping in the fight against the Zika virus, sometimes getting the word out in neighborhoods where people have never even h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

A new U.S. public opinion poll shows long-time support for the U.S. embargo against Cuba is falling among the Cuban-American community in Miami. VOA's Brian Wagner reports from southern Florida the poll reflects a shift of opinion away from harsh po

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

WASHINGTON, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The eighth-ranked American tennis star Venus Williams has pull out of next week's Miami Masters with an abdominal(腹部的) injury, organizers confirmed on Thursday. I am very sorry to not be playing, said Venus

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Ade Astuti Miami, Florida 03 August 2007 Few Americans get an opportunity to visit Cuba because of U.S. restrictions on travel. But Americans and others can still experience the island's vibrant culture by visiting La Pequena Havana, or Little Hav

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

Todd: So, hello, Alexandra. Alexandra: Hi, how are you? Todd: I'm doing good. Now Alexandra, you're from Miami. Alexandra: Yes, I am. Todd: OK, so why don't you tell us about Miami. Alexandra: Born and raised in Miami, and it's very warm, very warm.

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Passion, Pride Flourish in Miami's Little Haiti Little Havana is a well known neighborhood in Miami, Florida. But Cubans are not the only immigrants with an area of the city all their own. A walk through one Miami neighborhood, could leave you thinki

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

WASHINGTON, March 24 (Xinhua) -- China's Zheng Jie was ousted by Australian Roland Garros finalist Samantha Stosur 6-2, 6-1 in the second round of the WTA and ATP Miami Masters on Thursday. Stosur, the fourth seed and ranked fifth in the world, has p

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻