Professor: Will and Jane are on a date and talking about what kind of TV shows they like to watch, and it so happens that Will loves TV crime dramas. Crime drama就是侦破片,Professor Bowman, 我听说最近几年,crime drama已经是美国最受

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

This is Whats Trending Today. A first-round tennis match at the Miami Open in Florida was delayed on Wednesday due to a surprise visitor. Jiri Vesely from the Czech Republic was playing against Tommy Haas of Germany when he noticed an iguana. The lar

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Todd: So, Alexandra, you said that you were born in Miami. Alexandra: Yes, I was. Todd: And you still live there? Alexandra: Yes, I am, I do live there, now. Todd: Has the city changed a lot? Alexandra: Actually it has. As a young kid, there was a lo

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Brian Wagner Miami, Florida 14 February 2007 watch Valentine's Day Flowers Flower sellers in the United States rushed to meet the demand for roses and other varieties that are given as gifts on the Valentine's Day holiday. Most of those flowers c

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

By Brian Wagner Miami 20 August 2007 Hurricane Dean is continuing its path west through the Caribbean, where it was expected to hit the Yucatan peninsula early Tuesday. In Miami, VOA's Brian Wagner reports the storm earlier passed near Jamaica and th

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

By Steve Mort Miami, Florida 04 July 2007 Sales of Latin music CDs are on the rise in the United States. Industry figures show that while overall demand for compact discs is declining, sales at U.S. stores stocking CDs from Central and South America

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Immigration attorney's debut novel explores challenges and hidden problems of Colombian immigrant family Faiza Elmasry | Washington, DC 22 July 2010 In her debut novel, Try to Remember, poet Iris Gomez explores the challenges young Latinas struggle w

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Passengers checking in for American Airlines' first commercial flight out of Miami International Airport since the January 12 earthquake I feel wonderful! American Airlines is so happy to be going back to Haiti. - George Hazy, American Airlines VP At

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Haiti Quake Survivors Cope with Physical, Emotional Scars Thousands of Haitians sought refuge in the United States after the devastating earthquake in Haiti last year. Many suffered unimaginable trauma and bear both physical and emotional scars. For

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Seraphic Fire made its debut a little over seven years ago. Classical music critic Greg Stepanich says it's become an essential part of South Florida's music scene - performing works from the Renaissance to the 21st Century. Every concert that they d

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

美国选民在谁将成为下一任总统领导美国问题上观点不一 85-year-old Miami resident Marvin Cooper is not buying into the sentiment that all is well in the American economy. 85岁的迈阿密居民马文库珀对美国经济一切皆好

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

DAVID GREENE, HOST: As part of their campaign against gun violence, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have been pushing members of Congress to hold town halls. Last night, some of the Parkland students brought their Never Again movem

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Florida Keys Opposition Stalls Tests Of Genetically Altered Mosquitoes DAVID GREENE, HOST: The fight against the Zika virus has a new weapon, a genetically engineered mosquito. It's recently been approved by federal regulators and may soon be availab

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

By Carol Pearson Washington 11 April 2008 A surgeon in Miami used his skill in transplanting organs to save the life of a woman who had been told her cancer was inoperable. In this breakthrough surgery, doctors narrowed the scope of what is now cons

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

By Tom Rivers London 27 October 2007 For the first time ever, the U.S. National Football League will stage a regular season game in Europe. The venue for the Sunday clash will be London's new Wembley stadium. Tom Rivers has detail from London. Here i

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

By Lisa Ferdinando Miami 02 August 2006 The Cuban government has released a statement from President Fidel Castro saying his heath is stable and he is in good spirits after intestinal surgery. News of the president's ill health has sparked big celeb

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(八月)

As many as seven members of a Cuban national soccer team are reported to have defected in the United States shortly after playing a match in the U.S. state of Florida. 据报导,7名古巴国家足球队队员在美国佛罗里达州打完一场球赛

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

Todd: So, Alexandra, you said that you were born in Miami. Alexandra: Yes, I was. Todd: And you still live there? Alexandra: Yes, I am, I do live there, now. Todd: Has the city changed a lot? Alexandra: Actually it has. As a young kid, there was a lo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

By Brian Wagner Miami 13 December 2007 U.S. prosecutors have announced the arrests of four men linked to a scandal involving an alleged campaign payment from Venezuela to Argentina. In Miami, VOA's Brian Wagner reports the governments of the South Am

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

模仿文本: After retiring from a long playing career in May, David Beckham hasn't waited too long to make his next move. It's understood the former England captain is targeting Miami as a base for a Major League Soccer team. If the deal which is

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀