NICK: I like the Honda Accord you showed me before. I think it's more practical for my needs. JOHN: Alright, sir. You are making a good choice. Honda has made a lot of design improvements in the new Accord. NICK: What does it come with standard? JOH

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

News Spotlight POLITICS In a 1)rambling hour-long radio interview, Russian presidential candidate Ivan Rybkin suggested on Wednesday that for at least part of his five-day absence in Ukraine, he was h

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

[00:02.22]Excuse me, sir. Were really late. 对不起 先生 我们已经晚了 [00:02.42]...and theyre polluting the atmosphere. ...他们正在污染大气 [00:05.82]Were almost there. 我们快到了 [00:08.90]-Were only two blocks away. -Lets wal

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-后天

Fire crews in California have been unable so far to slow the spread of a wildfire that's raging in the mountains north of Los Angeles. The blaze has charred more than 35,000 acres, forcing evacuation orders for more than 6,500 homes. California Gove

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Not every rescue worker in Japan is human. We've got a report coming up about rescue dogs and how they carry out their unique work. I'm Carl Azuz. CNN Student News starts right now! First up, a U.S. commander says Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi is not

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(三)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Sometimes a bit of bacteria can be just what the doctor ordered. If you prize yogurt for its active cultures, you know what Im talking about. Now a new s

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

今天安德鲁和苏珊讨论的话题是奥斯卡的那些事,包括走红毯和走光....... Andrew: OK, so before the Oscars begin, theres always the pre-show. Suzanne: The pre-show, thats what its called. Andrew: Yeah, where you can watch the

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Good afternoon, I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. We begin with the sentencing phase for a former Ohio cop convicted of double murder. Earlier this month, the jury found Bobby Cutts

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

In Part 1 of this program, we told you many uses of would in everyday speech. Today, we will talk about two more uses. Well also look at some important elements for understanding this modal verb. Before we continue, though, lets do a short review exe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

We hope to finish today, Tuesday, which is day 69 since our miners got trapped. We are really working as fast as possible to get these miners out. We are not really about declaring mission accomplished. We are basically met the necessary conditions t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十)月

The 707 slammed into the estate owned by the father of the tennis champion John McEnroe, in the posh Long Island town of Oyster Bay. 707飞机俯冲向网球冠军约翰麦肯罗的私人属地, Seventythree of the 158 passengers aboard died. 飞机上

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Olympics officials in Rio have apologized after discovering they were raising an incorrect Chinese national flag during medal ceremonies. 颁奖仪式上升起的中国国旗有误,里约奥委会官员表示道歉。 Both Chinese flags are red and

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A 14-year-old Chinese boy overcame two of humankind's most dreaded fears--getting stuck in an elevator and getting homework done, in a single night thanks to his quick-witted character. 日前,一名14岁的中国少年,在一个晚上的时间内克

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是malfunction。 Malfunction, 是失灵的意思。A United Airlines flight made an emergency landing because of a landing gear malfunction, 由于飞机起落架失灵,美国联航的一架客机被迫紧急着陆。The ho

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是malfunction。 Malfunction, 是失灵的意思。A United Airlines flight made an emergency landing because of a landing gear malfunction, 由于飞机起落架失灵,美国联航的一架客机被迫紧急着陆。The ho

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

A Russian military aircraft crashed into the Black Sea on its way to Syria on Sunday, and none of the 92 people on board were expected to have survived, according to the Russian defence ministry. 俄罗斯国防部表示,俄罗斯一架军用飞机周

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- A Russian Proton-M carrier rocket carrying a military spacecraft blasted off early Wednesday from the Baikonur space center in Kazakhstan, the first launch since a series setbacks of Russian rocket launch in August. Colon

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Russia's space agency said Tuesday that a Proton-M rocket launch failed earlier this month because of a malfunction in the upper stage. The conclusion was reached by an independent investigation commission following a seri

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NICK: I like the Honda Accord you showed me before. I think it's more practical for my needs. JOHN: Alright, sir. You are making a good choice. Honda has made a lot of design improvements in the new Accord. NICK: What does it come with standard? JOHN

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Hey Carl, can you make a copy of this contract for me please? When you have it ready, send it out ASAP to our subbranch. B: Sure! Um... I think I broke this thing. Maxine, can you help me out here? Im not really a tech guy. C: Yeah, sure. I think

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod