[00:03.37]2001 [00:06.20]In less than 30 years' time the Star Trek holodeck [00:09.53]will be a reality. [00:11.13]Direct links between the brain's nervous system [00:13.66]and a computer will also create full sensory virtual environments, [00:18.31

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 历年考研英语翻译

Lesson 6 Dialog: New word:memory(内存),storage(存储空间),application(应用程序) M: In my research on the net, I learned One thing. F:Whats that? M: You can never have enough memory.(You =one 表泛指) F:That works for(=goes for=适用) both people and

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

Lesson 5 Dialog 1 New word:vendor website(销售网址),specification=Specs FAQ=frequently asked questions F: How did the web search go?(表示询问) M: Superb. I visited a lot of vendor websites. F: Did you check out their product pages? M: Sure ,that is

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

What is Bluetooth? Bluetooth is a universal radio interface in the 2.45GHz frequency band that enables portable electronic devices to connect and communicate wirelessly via short-range, ad hoc netwo

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册Flash第2版

Grammar Girl here. Today I'm going to talk about how to format Web addresses for print documents and websites. URLs and Terminal Punctuation A listener named Aileen recently asked how to deal with a Web address at the end of a sentence. Should she pu

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

A: I need to go to the ATM. B: So, why dont you? A: I have no idea how to use the ATM. B: What do you mean? A: This will be my first time using an ATM. B: I can help you with that. A: Explain to me how to use it. B: Just put your card into the machin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-银行

Free Wi-Fi Is Coming to New York City 纽约打造全球最快免费无线网 The spread of mobile phones across America has led to a disappearance of public pay telephones. In fact, in New York City right now, workers are removing pay phones from th

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

A: Hello! How do I get online with my laptop? B: Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and you'll be online in a heartbeat. A: Well, I see the cable. But my computer runs on wireless only. B: No problem. I'll tell you about our alternative

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

【原文】内地的改革开放促进了于港澳地区的经济关系,除了贸易外,还在相互的资金、生产和技术合作与交流规模上不断扩大和深化,使得两地经济联系突破传统的贸易单一格局,呈现出多

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Science and Technolgy 科技 The evolution of co-operation 合作关系的演变 Make or break? 建立还是终止? Social networking tames cheats 社交网络驯服欺骗者 HOW people collaborate, in the face of numerous temptations to cheat, is

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

UK and China boost learning links 中英将加强教育合作 The internet can bring educational contacts 互联网可加强教育领域的交流 The UK and China have signed a deal aimed at boosting education and training links. Latest figures show

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

BERLIN, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- German Chancellor Angela Merkel resumed her election campaign from her summer break in the Alps by filling in as a school history teacher on Tuesday, which marked the 52nd anniversary of the building of the Berlin Wall. It

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(319) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is Search Engine Optimization Explained by Common Craft. 本期介绍搜索引擎优化。 Imagine for a minute that youre a librarian, but not a normal one. Youre a librarian for every book in the world. 假设你是名超级图书管理员,管

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Science and techonolgy 科学技术 The evolution of co-operation 合作关系的演变 Make or break? 建立还是终止? Social networking tames cheats 社交网络驯服欺骗者 HOW people collaborate, in the face of numerous temptations to che

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

If Google were to degrade its search results by demoting links to better services, users would just switch to a rival service, such as Bing or DuckDuckGo. 如果谷歌能够通过降低到更好服务的链接来压榨自己的搜索质量,用户将会

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has supported Theresa May's decision to delay the start of the UK formally withdrawing from the European Union. 德国总理安格拉默克尔公开表示,支持英国新任首相特蕾莎梅延后英国正式退出欧

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, May 6 (Xinhua) -- Limiting prolonged bottle use in children may be an effective way to help prevent obesity, a new study suggests. For the study, researchers from the Center for Obesity Research and Education at Temple University (CORETU

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Mark Zuckerberg, a journalist was asking him a question about the news feed. And the journalist was asking him, Why is this so important? And Zuckerberg said, A squirrel dying in your front yard may be more relevant to your interests right now than p

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

要求代理商报价 We have read in China Daily that you are the exclusive agent for Hi-Fi Corporation of Africa and Asia. Would you please send us price-lists and catalogues of all the Hi-Fi wireless products and terms of payment. Please advise if

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

要求代理商报价 We have read in China Daily that you are the exclusive agent for Hi-Fi Corporation of Africa and Asia. Would you please send us price-lists and catalogues of all the Hi-Fi wireless products and terms of payment. Please advise if

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语