[00:11] Day 32 [00:14] import [00:15] The import of tobacco [00:17] is prohibited in this country. [00:21] impressive [00:23] The range of her knowledge is impressive. [00:28] improvement [00:30] Continued improvement of people's lives [00:33] must b

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 星火英语四级2000核心词

The Americas 美洲 Brazil's Political Scandal: Temer tantrum 巴西政治丑闻:特梅尔生气了 Bribery charges will not bring down the president just yet. 受贿指控并不会导致总统下台。 Ever since an audio recording emerged in May

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

唐顿庄园第二季第一集_4 [INT. LADY GRANTHAM'S BEDROOM - DAY] [O'Brien helps Lady Grantham dress to go out.] O'BRIEN They want to use her as a maid of all work at the hospital. Isuppose it's cheaper when Lady Sybil can live here for nothing,b

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第二季

From VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Today we will take a look at the modal verbs could have, would have and should have. These past tense modals are useful for expressing your present feelings about a past decision (or other action).

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Notorious B.I.G - Willing to Die For the brothers at my side I'd be willing to die Getting high all the time I'd be willing to die We keep riding the streets me and my posse in crime For what's left of my life I'd be willing to die I been dying to tr

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(761) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

今天分享的是hold on的用法。 重点词汇 hold on v. 坚持; attention n. 注意,注意力; 照料,关怀; 殷勤; I need you now 我现在就需要你 And I'll hold on to it 我会深深留住这感受 don't you let it pass you by 你也别

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Letting Go of Yesterday 让昨日随风 On Saturday, February 12 two thousand, two things happened that changed everything in my life. The first was that on this day my baby sister was married. She was twenty-six this day, and yet to me s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Appreciate (英文直译:欣赏) 我有自己肤色,不看别人脸色。 A+ (英文直译:A加,优异成绩) 争上游。 B Baby (英文直译:宝贝、小婴儿) 你是说我家的小狗吧?我可不是什么小孩了。 C Cheese (英文

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

有人叫她法国温婉天后,有人叫她疗伤天后,她的歌声,只要飘扬在空气中便能舒缓人的心灵。心情好,心情坏,只要有她的歌声嘴角便可生出微笑;是白昼,是深夜,只要跟随她的声线便能到达安祥所在。她就是Hlne Sgara。...... Encore une Fois(前缘再续)--Helene Segara

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A little girl had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6-years-old, this beautiful red-haired, freckle-faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes over the top of rain gutters, so much in a hur

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A lifetime of happiness ! No man alive could bear it ; it would be hell on earth . (G. Bernard Shaw ,British dramatist )终身幸福!这是任何活着的人都无法忍受的,那将是人间地狱。(名人名言:英国剧作家 肖伯纳. G.)

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

It seems like a silly question, anyone in sane would give a hand to the elderly who fell. But in China, this question is becoming tricky. Many news report that there are some old people not just fell, they do it on purpose. Usually, they walk on a cr

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

金属:Nightwish - The Crow, The Owl And The Dove 相关介绍 :Nightwish的灵魂人物,键盘手/词曲创作Tuomas Holopainen表示:最初这应该是专辑的一张内页插图,但是有一次我和团员们看到了最后完成的图画,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Don't give me love, (don't give me faith) Wisdom nor pride, give innocence instead Don't give me love, (I've had my share) Beauty nor rest, give me truth instead A crow flew to me, Kept its distance Such a proud creation I saw its soul, envied its pr

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Americas 美洲 Venezuela: Rotten tomatoes 委内瑞拉:烂番茄 Propaganda isn't what it used to be. 政治宣传已经与以往不同。 In weeks of almost daily protests, opponents of Venezuela's authoritarian regime have found different wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

The lawyer for two Americans jailed in Iran says he needs the signature of one more judge on bail papers before his clients can be released. Masoud Shafiei said Saturday he hopes Iran's judiciary will clear the way for the payment of $1 million bail

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

On Saturday, February 12 two thousand, two things happened that changed everything in my life. The first was that on this day my baby sister was married. She was twenty-six this day, and yet to me she was still my baby sister. I suppose that I pictur

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

She had been shopping with her Mom in Wal-Mart. She must have been 6 years old, this beautiful brown haired, freckle-faced image of innocence. It was pouring outside. The kind of rain that gushes over the top of rain gutters, so much in a hurry to hi

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Innocence in New Orleans 新奥尔良的洗冤录 A shocking tale from the Big Easy 自由城里一个骇人听闻的故事 Free after 34 years 监禁34年后被释放 IT'S all good, Reginald Adams said as he walked free on May 12th, having spent the

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

respond vi.回答;回应;反应(均与介词to并用) She responded to my questions quickly. 她很快回答了我的问题。 They waved and I responded with a smile. 他们挥手,而我则报以微笑。 The patient responded well to the new me

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500