We havent finished everything we set out to do in 2008, but you know that every single day that I set foot in that office, I am thinking about you. I am fighting for your families. And with your help, Ive been keeping the commitments that I made. The

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(十)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(318) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Libyas Ancient Cultural Areas Suffer Damage Cyrene is an ancient city in eastern Libya that was founded by the Greeks more than 2,600 years ago. The historic site once appealed to tourists. But today, it suffers greatly from damage and lack of care.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

水漫名屋:美国地标建筑受洪水威胁 The Farnsworth House in the Midwest State of Illinois is one of the most iconic homes in America. Thousands of tourists visit the site every year. Its location near a river inspired the design of the h

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年7月

Students from Beijing Jinfan Art Troupe gave a performance at Stockholm Concert Hall on May 2, 2017. [Photo: China Plus/Chen Xuefei] Hundreds of students from 9 different primary and middle schools in Beijing are in Sweden's capital as part of a majo

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Pre-Listening Vocabulary temple: a religious building where people gather to worship metropolis: a large, heavily populated city urban sprawl: the uncontrolled growth of a city erosion: the gradual loss of ground surface depletion: the using up or em

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Clyde Edward Pangborn, a stunt pilot, and flight instructor during the First World War, arrived in Wenatchee on October 5th, 1931, after 41 hours and 15 minutes of flighing. He and his partner, Hugh Herndon Jr., had just made a historic flight from S

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

The economic recession is forcing some areas of the United States to reconsider ambitious growth plans. In the southern state of Florida, the population has actually fallen for the first time in more than 60 years. A bad economy has left a hole in Le

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember with Shirley Griffith. This week, come along to one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the United States -- Charleston, South Carolina. The Civil War began at i

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

AS IT IS 2015-07-08 Women's World Cup Sets Records, Except Money 女子世界杯打破了除奖金之外的诸多记录分享到: The Womens World Cup final match between the U.S. and Japan set all kinds of records over the weekend. One record the hi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Aung San Suu Kyi Visits Burmese Community in Indiana The last time Nyein Chan saw his role model, Aung San Suu Kyi, he was a student leader in the uprising against Burmas government in 1988. They met as part of a group discussing Burmas path to democ

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(九月)

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says his new government is ready to make a historic compromise by meeting with Palestinians for peace talks. Netanyahu says he hopes to renew peace talks, after little progress has been made during his past f

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Todd: So, Mike, you were born in Europe, but grew up in Canada. Have you been back to Europe? Mike: Yeah, uh, I've been back to Europe on a couple of occasions. The first time, I guess I went back to Europe was in 1989, 1990, when I went to visit my

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Workers at Seattle's Pike Place look for sustainable sources of seafood Ann Dornfeld | Seattle, Washington 14 July 2010 Photo: VOA - A. Dornfeld Customers at Pike Place Fish Market are finding a different selection of seafood now that the stall is go

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Five months after devastating earthquake killed hundreds of thousands, need for supplies great for million more who are homeless Kane Farabaugh | Chicago 09 June 2010 Lionel Jean-Baptiste of the Haitian Congress to Fortify Haiti, a Haitian aid agency

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Track one The courtyard of a siheyuan within the former Imperial City We discovered this house together but the idea came from my husband He was really fond of the siheyuan During the SARS period we biked through the whole city hutong area We decided

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

McDowell's Historic Win for Europe 麦克道尔取得历史性胜利 On Sunday night Graeme McDowell became the first European to win the US Open in 40 years. The US Open is one of the four golf majors and is a highlight in the sporting calendar. The

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

The biggest thrill at the Mobile World Congress is a white-knuckle roller coaster ride. At the Samsung booth, people are lining up all day to take a virtual ride. Well, it was an amazing experience. I really enjoyed it. It is like being there, it is

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

THIS IS AMERICA - American Folk Music, From Traditional to 'Freak' Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. This week on our program, Barbara Klein explores American folk music, the music of the people. (MUSIC) Good Night Irene, is an examp

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

President Obama has described his landmark visit to Havana as a historic opportunity. Addressing the staff at the UN embassy at the start of a three-day trip, Mr Obama said he hoped future generations would see such a visit as entirely natural. This

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版