Section 6 Double checking 再次确认对方的意思 Did you hear peter just retired? Are you sure?He is quite young,isn't he? He is not young as he looks.I think he's almost sixty. Really?He looks so young. 详细解说; 1.Are you sure? Really ? S

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 第三段四级词汇超级变态难词记忆串讲(三) char ity慈善,仁慈-char=care-关爱 processchesscarbarscarchase追赶charecare dem ocracy民主-dem-人民 de scend an

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 《新东方 [爵以词雄] 词汇》刘一男

A: Is the moving van here yet? B: Yes, it just pulled up to the curb. Here we go! A: Could you double-check and make sure that everything made it into the boxes? B: I have already done that. Would you like me to put our suitcases into the car? A: Yes

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Part 2 At a hotel 在酒店 1.have有 I have a car. 我有一辆汽车。 I have a reservation. 我有预定。 2.Whats your address? 你的地址是什么? Whats your telephone number? 你的电话号码是什么? 3.Whats your job? /What do you do? 你是做什么工作的? 4.Id like

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

[00:00.30]Here you go. 来 你的行李 [00:02.28]Look, Doug. I really appreciate this, man. Doug 真的很感激你能带我们一程 [00:05.00]Can I help you out with gas money, anything? 我们帮你分担点油钱 或者其他的吗? [00:07.96]-

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学之旅

打榜热歌:甜甜蜜蜜就是爱 Flo Rida - Sugar Sugar是Flo Rida第二张专辑《R.O.O.T.S.》中的第二波主打单曲,由Flo Rida和RB女星Wynter Gordon共同合作。单曲于09年3月17日提供下载,副歌部分采用了欧洲电子

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

desert n. 沙漠 ; vt. 舍弃; 遗弃 design n. vt. n. 设计,策划 图案,图样,样式 desire vt. n. 要求;期望 desk n. 书桌,写字台 dessert n. 甜点 destroy vt. 破坏,毁坏 detective n. 侦探 determination n. 决心 determ

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

外部设施 information desk 服务台 hotel register book 旅客登记簿 registration form 登记表 newsstand 售报处 postal service 邮局服务处 shop 小卖部 bar 酒吧间 lounge 酒店大厅 billiard-room 台球房 dining-room, dining ha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

attendance 出勤,出席 play hooky / play truant 逃课 deadline 截止日期(交作业) extension 延期(无法按时交作业) academic dishonesty 学术欺诈行为 plagiarism 剽窃,抄袭 cheating 考试作弊 double submission of p

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. They say all roads lead to Rome. Unfortunately that ain't all that roads lead to. A new study shows that roads can promote the spread of antibiotic-resis

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(九)月

B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: Do you often work over time? Are you addicted to stress? Do you know what Karoshi means? Let's take a closer look at this modern day disease and give you some tips on how t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

希望对方保守秘密,怎么说呢? Don't let it out of this room. 不要泄露出去 You won't tell a soul, right? 你不会泄露的,对吧 Take it to your grave. 把它带进坟墓。 I won't tell a soul. 我不跟任何人说的。 You c

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

w. Hi ,can I help you? m.Yes, we have reservations. w.what's your name, sir? m. Jack Bates. Yes, sir. We have your reservation. Could you fill out these forms please? m. The reservation was for double for three nights, wasn't it? w.Yes, sir ,that's

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

经典句型:I prefer beef. 我要牛肉。 A:What do you prefer, chicken or beef? 甲:您想要什么,鸡肉还是牛肉? B:I prefer beef. 乙:我要牛肉。 A:Here you are. 甲:给您。 B:And what do you like to drink? 乙:您要喝什么呢?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery double standard I don't like the double standards in my country. Politicians expect their salaries to be raised every couple of years and yet the federal government hasn't raised the minimum wage for poor people since 1

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

模仿文本:Hundreds were killed and injured as Misuratans tried to break the siege by government forces. Those fighters who died were hailed as martyrs, and those who survived as heroes. And some of those wounded survivors have surprisingly found

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

ARUN RATH, HOST: What does it take to be a double agent, to convince a foreign government that you're working for them when you're actually spying on them? Years of special study and training, right? NAVEED JAMALI: I had none. It consisted of probabl

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

校园英语口语 Unit17:Playing Tennis Where did you go last Sunday? I called you a whole day. Oh, I went to play tennis with my partner. Tennis Don't you like golf? Both are my favorites. Did you have a good time? Wonderful! My partner played unbelieva

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 校园英语

The State Department is pulling an agent who specializes in responding to ______1_______. This is not my department. FBI! You want to be a part of this? Do we get an opportunity at the men responsible for today? The men who are really responsible for

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

模仿文本: 40 years ago, 12 men set off on three primitive rafts to try to sail from South America to Australia, to prove that ancient peoples could have travelled between the two continents. It was the longest ever journey by raft, double the l

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀