have to 必须 reconfirm 就是re+confirm 所以有再一次确认的意思 你有可能听到的回答是: You must make a reconfirmation 48 hours ahead. 你必须48小时前再确认。 这个reconfirmation就是再确认的名词 reconfirm 这一词

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Exercise 8-4: Bit or Beat? Bid or Bead? Read each column down. Next, contrast the single and double tense vowels with each other; and the single and double lax vowels with each other. Finally read all four across. Tense Vowels beat seat heat Pete fee

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

A: Hey Cindy. I heard you are seeing someone. B: Yeah. His name is John. I started dating him a week ago. A: That's so exciting. Tell me all about him. Is he good looking? B: I think he's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. A: How did you meet him? B:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

A: Hey Cindy. I heard you are seeing someone. B: Yeah. His name is John. I started dating him a week ago. A: That's so exciting. Tell me all about him. Is he good looking? B: I think he's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. A: How did you meet him? B:

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 高级-Advanced Listening

Transcript: Caf worker: Next, please! What would you like? Andi: Can I have a burger, please? Caf worker: A cheese burger or double cheese burger? Andi: Double cheese burger, please. Caf worker: Anything else? Andi: Yeah, I'd like some banana cake. C

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Chapter 9 - continued Below the Inner Party comes the Outer Party, which, if the Inner Party is described as the brain of the State, may be justly likened to the hands. Below that come the dumb masses whom we habitually refer to as the proles, number

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

The character of Watson is certainly not' what Dr Watson was...played by Nigel Bruce. It's unforgettable and extremely funny. 奈吉尔布鲁斯扮演的华生医生当然和原著中的形象不同。他非常幽默滑稽,令人难忘。 'What you

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 如何成为福尔摩斯

In 1963, President John Kennedy gave a famous speech at American University. In the speech, Kennedy said the following lines: Our problems are manmade; therefore, they can be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human desti

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Russell Westbrook was one rebound away from breaking Oscar Robertsons single-season triple-double record on Wednesday night just one board. It almost felt like a downer that he wasnt able to make history this game, but the man put up 45 points, 10 as

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Is there any discount for staying several days? 如果在这里连住几天有折扣吗? I'd like to stay for 3 days. 我想要住3天 I'd like a twin room/ double room/ sea view room. 我想要一间双床房/ 大床房/海景房. How much is it per

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you? B: Id like to check in please. I have a reservation under the name Anthony Roberts. A: All right R.O.B.E.R.T.S... Oh, Mr. Roberts weve been expecting you and here is your keycard to the presidential suite. B:

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语播客-EnglishPod

Olive oil is 100% fat; there's nothing else in it. 橄榄油含有100%的脂肪,除此之外没有别的。 Pancake mix, on the other hand, is only about 11% fat. 相反,煎饼只有约11%的脂肪。 And, yet, olive oil is good for you, and panc

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

圆形 Round 方形Square 三角形 Triangular(Delta Type) 长方形(矩形) Rectangular 菱形(斜方形) Rhombus(Diamond) 椭圆形 Oval 圆锥形 Conical 圆柱形 Cylindrical 蛋形 Egg-Shaped 葫芦形 Pear-Shaped 五边形 Pentagon 六边形 He

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Charlotte climbed to a point at the top of the left hand side of the web. 夏洛爬上网顶左边。 Swinging her spinnerets into position, she attached her thread and then dropped down. 它把它的吐丝器晃到位,伴着丝往下送。 As she

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

D in danger 在危险中,垂危 out of danger 脱离危险 out of date 过期 to date 到目前为止 up to date 时新的 a great/good of 大量(的),许多(的) in debt 欠债,欠情 take delight in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

大家在青少年的时候一定有很多恋爱的经历或是见闻。比如在上中学的时候,谁和谁好上了,都是大新闻。那时候谈恋爱是不被允许的,因为老师家长们的意见是学生早恋会影响学习。现在想

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LONDON, April 11 (Xinhua) -- The Olympic Torch has passed rigorous testing to ensure even the worst of Britain's weather will not be able to put it out, the Evening Standard newspaper said Wednesday. Two prototypes withstood 50mph winds, extreme temp

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HOUSTON, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- James Harden scored 31 points and dished out eight assists to lead the Houston Rockets to its 121-96 victory over the Memphis Grizzlies on Saturday. It was the Rockets's 13th straight home win over the Grizzlies, who have

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

雅思数字训练技巧--(1)基本训练。电话号码是由0~9这十个数字组成的,因此考生一定要对这十个数字的念法非常熟悉。许多听力教材提供了数字的训练音带,大家找一本合适自己的进行练习即可

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

酒店常用英语表述 1.I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.下周二我想订一个双人房间。 2.What's the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同? 3.A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night,o

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语