A: I guess that we wont be going rollerblading today with all this rain! B: Yes, rollerblading in six inches of water would not be fun. What would you like to do instead? A: I think that maybe we could check out the local mall, grab some lunch, and m

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

The old man drove to Burger-Burger. He was 82 years old. It was late at night. It was 11:30 p.m. He was hungry. He wanted something to eat. He went to the drive-through. He ordered a Double Double Burger-Burger. He ordered large fries. He ordered a l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the asterisk. Why? Because Barry Bonds just broke the record for number of home runs in one season* and people are talking about putting an asterisk next to his name in the record book because of the steroid contro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

DSB Direct Satellite Broadcast 直接卫星广播 DSB Double SideBand 双边带 DSBRC Double SideBand Reduced Carrier 双边带减幅载波 DSBSC Double SideBand Suppressed Carrier 双边带抑制载波

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

1.试点工程 pilot project 2.授信额度 line of credit 3.试用期 probationary period 4.视频点播 video on demand (VOD) 5.适度从紧的财政政策 moderately tight fiscal policy 6.树立企业良好形象 foster a good and healthy company

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

BEIJING, Oct. 5 (Xinhua) -- Elena Vesnina of Russia eliminated(消除,排除) her compatriot Maria Sharapova 7-6(3), 6-2 in the second round of China Open here on Tuesday. As a former world number one and the 12th seed in Beijing, Sharapova was l

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

又到了拂堤杨柳醉春烟的时节。花团锦簇的春天,不出去走走太浪费!接下来的两个月都有小假期。喜欢旅行的你是不是已经计划好出行了呢?关于旅行,有哪些必备口语表达? Key Words About Trave

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

雅思听力租房场景必备单词 房屋内部: single bedroom 单人房; double bedroom 双人房; living room 起居室 kitchen 厨房 toilet 厕所 bathroom 浴室 房 屋外围: courtyard 院子 garage 车库 balcony阳台 corridor 走廊 fenc

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

歌曲:Justin Bieber-Latin Girl 图片1 人气歌手Justin Bieber接连曝出一系列不当行为,美国民众到白宫网站上请愿驱逐bieber出境(deport),称其不仅危害我们的安全,还给青少年带来很坏的影响,希望J

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

A: Hello, the nurse said that you might have my test results in from the other day. B: I would like for you to come in and talk about a few more tests that I would like to run. A: Does this mean that you have bad news for me? B: I just want to talk t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

Unit 42 Ordering Pizza(2) 第42课 订购披萨(2) W: What would you like on your pizzas? 工作人员:您的比萨上要放什么? C: We want one vegetarian supreme and one double pepperoni. 打电话者:我们要一份综合比萨和一份双层

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

While European investors are becoming increasingly skeptical about Greece, Ireland, Italy, and Spain's ability to recover from the economic crises, EU governments are having a difficult time coming up with a unified stance on how to deal with the iss

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

A: Sue and Jane are very good friends. Sue和Jane是好朋友。 B: How do you know that. 你怎么知道。 A: They are always together and even often go double date. 她们总是在一起,甚至还一起约会。 double date 1. 解词释义 Doubl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

His province was called Ch'in, from which his family took its name, and it is likely that the whole country now known as China was named after him. 他所统治的国家叫秦国,他的家族也这样取名,大概中国整个国家今天还都是按

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

TORONTO, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Toronto Raptors guard Ben Uzoh recorded 12 points, 11 rebounds and 12 assists to lead the Raptors to a 98-67 victory over the New Jersey Nets in NBA action on Thursday night. Uzoh's triple double was the tenth in franchi

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

D in danger 在危险中,垂危 out of danger 脱离危险 out of date 过期 to date 到目前为止 up to date 时新的 a great/good of 大量(的),许多(的) in debt 欠债,欠情 take delight in

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

听歌学英语:Aren't You Glad(陈奕迅) 《Aren't You Glad》是陈奕迅出道十一年来唯一的一首英文歌曲,由英国人Russell Harris作曲、填词,讲述了一个早期生活潦倒的青年人,遭到追求物质生活的女友的

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

与第六季美国偶像冠军Jordin Sparks合作的单曲《No Air》使人们一下子记住了这个天才小子Chris Brown。《Forever》这首歌也来势汹汹,现已成功杀入美国Billboard单曲榜前十。 英文歌词: Artist:Chris Brown Song:Forever It's u and me Moving at the speed of ligh

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

不论你是哪个阶段的新生,刚入校的第一件事情估计都是军训吧。听到这两个字,有些人开始胆寒,有些人会悄悄期盼;可到了结束的那一刻,似乎每个人心里有的都只是留恋。今天,我们就

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

九月九日忆山东兄弟 王维 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 遥知兄弟登高处,遍插茱萸少一人。 Double Ninth, Missing My Shandong Brothers Wang Wei As a lonely stranger in the strange land, Every holiday the homes

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间