What kind of room do you want? 您要哪一种房间? A double. It's for me and my wife. 一间双人房,我跟我妻子住。 Do you want a single room or a double room? 您要单人房还是双人房? What kind of room would you like? 您要什

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

poutine: 蘸奶酪西红柿酱的薯条 double-double: 加拿大地区咖啡的双料咖啡,加双份奶油,双份糖 meal:在文中指的是套餐 Customer: Can I get a Big Mac, a poutine, and a large coffee double-double. Me: Alright, so I will

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The lovely Princess Beatrice has stayed true to her long lost prince Bertie for many a long day. But there was a time when she was seen walking in the palace gardens with another prince! Still worse, the wicked queen was determined to hold a royal we

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

星级典句: 第一句:What's the price of the double room? 双人间的价格是多少? A: Do you have a double room available for Friday? 请问星期五有双人间空房吗? B: Just a moment, please. Oh, yes. We have a vacancy with doubl

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Amy had heard really bad news. They're kicking us out of our apartment, she said. They're renovating the entire A Wing. Everyone in A Wing has to move out by September 1. Sam said, You're kidding! Who told you this? How can they do this? This is unbe

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

九月九日忆山东兄弟 王维 独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。 遥知兄弟登高处,遍插茱萸少一人。 Double Ninth, Missing My Shandong Brothers Wang Wei As a lonely stranger in the strange land, Every holiday the homes

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

大家在青少年的时候一定有很多恋爱的经历或是见闻。比如在上中学的时候,谁和谁好上了,都是大新闻。那时候谈恋爱是不被允许的,因为老师家长们的

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Russell Westbrook broke Oscar Robertson's record for triple-doubles in a season in spectacular fashion. 俄克拉荷马雷霆队的超级巨星拉塞尔威斯布鲁克以惊人地方式打破了奥斯卡罗伯特森的单

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

E 恶性通货膨胀 hyperinflation 二级市场 secondary market F 发行货币 to issue currency 发行总股本 total stock issue 法定准备金 required reserves;reserve requirement 法人股 institutional shares 法人股东 institutional share

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

薄雾浓云愁永昼, 瑞脑消金兽。 佳节又重阳, 玉枕纱厨, 半夜凉透。 东篱把酒黄昏后, 有暗香盈袖。 莫道不消魂, 帘卷西风, 人比黄花瘦。 【今译

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

访谈录,Twins,姐妹花,So they are officially, as we said, the most beautiful twins in the world. They have been discovered. Sara and Bruna Gontijo from Brazil took the crown and er, in the show called Body Double, they've

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

MADRID, April 14 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona ended four points behind league leaders Real Madrid after a hard fought 2-1 win away to fifth placed Levante on Saturday. Barca needed a fine second half performance from substitute Isaac Cuenca to help them

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

胶带算是在办公室最常用的用品之一,但它有很多种类,双面胶,宽胶带等等,你知道它们的英语怎么说吗? 双面胶用英语可以说Double-sided tape Double-sided['d?bl'saidid] 有两面的;两面派的 tape 美 [tep] 胶

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Idiom: Put a cork in it ( shut up ) Hit the book: Outgoing Shift Grungy Minimal Take precedence Cause Work ethic Sacrifice AWOL Acknowledge No stranger to hard yakka, he began working at KFC at 14 and put in 30-hour weeks during his senior high schoo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Dear David, You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. ;) I feel that we have shared more time together than w

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Unit 17 第十七单元 Conversation 1 会话 1 A:Miss Sun,could you please type this report for me? A:孙小姐,请替我打这份报告好吗? B:Certainly,Mr. Baker. B:当然,贝克先生。 A:Could you please double space it so I can make co

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 巧嘴秘书情景对话

很多参加gre的考生在做gre写作的时候都没有写提纲的习惯,这是非常不好的。提纲在gre写作当中起到了至关重要的作用。从今天起,我们将对gre issue进行分析,弄清写作思路,这样才能让gre

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

熟练记下对方的电话号码是生活、工作在英语国家必备的一项survial skill,因此是IELTS考试的考点,考生一定要熟练掌握。统计资料显示: V18, V22, V24, V26, V33, V36,V38, V39,V41等version中都以不同的出

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Didyoudoublecheckit? 你再次确认了吗? 例句: Beforeyouhandinyourtestpaper,pleasedoublecheckifyouwritedownyourname,yourclassandgradeandyourstudentnumber. 在上交试卷之前,请再次确认你是否填写了姓名,班级,学号。 A

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

在当今社会中,打电话是日常交际的主要方式,它传递信息既快捷,又便利。在西方,有人把打电话形象地比喻为:让你的手指头代你走路。随着中国的入世,越来越多的外资企业将进入中国

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语