[00:09.62]Pull him in, Brian! 拉他进来 布莱恩! [00:15.78]-You all right? -Oh, my God, theres more. 你还好吗? 喔 天啊 还有更多的狼 [00:19.94]My leg. 我的腿 [00:27.50]Here, use this. 这样 用这个 [00:35.78]It should be over N

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-后天

[00:00.00]Lesson Thirteen Text [00:04.49]Who Shall Dwell? [00:07.94]H. C. Neal It came on a Sunday afternoon. [00:14.39]They had prayed that it would never come, ever, but suddenly here it was. [00:22.86]The father was resting on a couch and half-lis

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语综合二上册 课文+单词

The wind seemed to cut him to the bone as he stood there uncertainly, holding the sack. He could see the white-capped seas breaking down under in the bay. He decided to take the birds to the shore and bury them. When he reached the beach below the he

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(451) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

唐顿庄园第一季第六集_1 [EXT. RIPON, CITY HALL COURTYARD - DAY] May 1914 SPEAKER Last June saw Emily Davison crushed to death beneath the hooves of the king's horse! Will the summer of 1914 prove as fatal for the hopes of women? It cannot! T

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 唐顿庄园第一季

Bill Clinton is visiting a school. In one class, he asks the students if anyone can give him an example of a tragedy. One little boy stands up and offers, If my best friend who lives next door was playing in the street when a car came along and kille

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The Sleeping Princess I Once there was a King and a Queen. For many years they had wanted a child, and no child had come to them. Then the Queen had a child. It was a girl. The King was very glad. You know what a fairy is. Many fairies lived near the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

英文歌词: DeDe O'Neal Left Eye (Appears on vinyl promo and Black History Month sampler) This track is very rare How long do I let this thing go on Before I run away Not begging you to stay But I'd like it if you could And you're knowin' that you sh

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Jessica在北京学汉语,她的中国朋友要是遇到了不知道用美语怎么说的词,就会来请教她。今天是吴琼要问的:异地恋。 JESSICA: 吴琼,whats your plan for the weekend? WQ: Ill be out of town! 我得坐4个小时

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A drill sergeant ordered two young female recruits to paint a room in the barracks, stressing that they not get any paint on their uniforms. Doubtful they could avoid ruining their clothes, the women locked the door, stripped naked and painted in nud

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Swanson, after a single inarticulate sound, walked over to the desk and sat staring at the wall. Burckhardt rocked back and forth beside the shattered puppet on the floor. He had no words. The girl managed to say, I'msorry all this happened. The love

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Blue BeardⅠ Once there was a very rich man. He lived in a beautiful house, and had a beautiful garden. The rich man had a blue beard: so he was called Blue Beard.Near the rich man's house there lived a poor woman. She had three sons, and two beauti

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

WASHINGTON, July 16 (Xinhua) -- A 6.0-magnitude earthquake jolted southern Peru on Tuesday, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said. The quake, which occurred at 0237 GMT, was centered 18 km west of Chivay, with a depth of 6.6 km. No casualties or dam

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Oct. 11 (Xinhua) -- A 6.1-magnitude earthquake jolted off the northeastern coast of Venezuela on Friday, the U.S. Geological Survey said. The quake, which occurred at 0210 GMT Saturday, was centered 33 km north of the town of Gueiria.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Three guys are in a bar discussing how much their wives bitch at them. Theydecide that when they get home, they'll do everything that the women ask. The next weekend, they are in the same bar. The first guy says Man, I don't think that our idea was s

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The story of an hour 大家都知道马兰德夫人的心脏有毛病,所以在把她丈夫的死讯告诉她时都是小心翼翼的,尽可能地温和委婉。坏消息是她的姐姐约瑟芬告诉她的,她连话都没说成句,只是遮遮

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You're on the phone with your girlfriend ,she's upset. She's going off about something that you said 'Cuz she doesn't, get your humor like I do... I'm in the room It's a typical Tuesday night I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like and sh

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(312) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Naomi. Ask him. Call him. It was the simplest way to find out if they knew something. But the way these guys were watching her . . . the cold doubt in their eyes. Covenant House was a shelter for homeless kids. Kids who got lit on fire when they left

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 谎言书

1.be ok (fine) with 对无碍,不要紧 Whatever you think is fine with me. 随你怎么想,我无所谓 2. give a damn 不在乎, 不感兴趣(永远用于否定形式) He couldn't give a damn whether he passes the exam or not. 他对考试及

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I love Halloween. I'm thirty-one, but I still love it. I mean, who doesn't love candy? I still live at home. I don't mind it, except for the dinner table. I said to my parents, I've been sitting in the same seat my whole life. Let me sit at the head

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oh oh oh oh, yeah Bring you sugar my way Thinking of you every single day We don't need to explain Are you ready? Are you ready for love And are you ready for love I can't sleep when your gone, I feel like I'm only half a man, I can't wait 'till your

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲