Youve had your first and second interviews, youve performed well, and youve been selected. Youre one of the lucky few youve succeeded: Youve got a job offer in hand. But now comes one of the hardest parts of the whole process negotiating your salary.

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

Sometimes, it works and sometimes it doesn't. In the above dialog, it broke things loose and got the talks moving again. In the second dialog, Beth is trying to buy computer chips for use in Taiwan. 有时,这人技巧很有用,但有时则不然。在上面的对话中

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 谈判英语

Getting married is one of the happiest days of anyones life. Being married is also full of happiness, but there are also many difficulties. It isnt always easy to be married. You have to put up with your spouses bad habits and moods forever. You have

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

中国向来都对送礼有颇多讲究,那老外送礼又有什么讲究呢?今天潘吉和Jenny和你聊一聊在不同场合你最适合送什么样的礼物给你的外国朋友。你一般都送什么礼物给你的朋友呢?赶快留言告诉

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Explanation: When the 13 American colonies (or areas of land ruled by Great Britain but far away from it) got their independence (or freedom) from Britain, they did not have a strong government. They agreed to follow a document called the Articles of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

THE MAKING OF A NATION #82 - Franklin Pierce, Part 1 By Chris Johnson Broadcast: Thursday, September 30, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the V

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Millions of single people turn to the Internet to meet other singles. Many use dating websites in hopes of finding that special someone. But there are some people who want nothing more than to trick singles, using their desire for a loving relationsh

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

And over the next 18 months, they together passed an incredibly comprehensive set of reforms. 接下来的18个月,他们一起通过了一系列令人难以置信的全面的改革方案 They busted open Mexico's smothering monopolies. 他们破除了

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

A: Theres a question Im not sure whether it is suitable to ask. 有个问题,我不知道能不能问。 B: You know that I have no secrets toward you. 你知道我对你可没什么保密的。 A: When you go dinner with John, who feets the bill? 你

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

暂无音频 REMARKS OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA WEEKLY ADDRESS The White House Saturday, February 7, 2009 Yesterday began with some devastating news with regard to our economic crisis. But I'm pleased to say it ended on a more positive note. In the morni

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

US, Israel Withdraw from Racism Conference Challiss McDonough Durban, South Africa 4 Sep 2001 02:14 UTC The United States and Israel have walked out of the World Conference Against Racism in protest o

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

I am strong and full of life I am steadfast no compromise I lift my sails to the sky I'm gonna catch the wind I'm gonna catch the wind I am bold no fear inside Spread my wings open my life Like an eagle whose home is the sky I'm gonna catch the wind

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

大器晚成的MAROON 5于1994年成军于洛杉矶,最初乐队名字叫做KARA FLOWER 。2002年乐队发行了一首单曲《HARDER TO BREATH》已经悄悄开始引起人们的注意了,2004年推出了的专辑SONGS ABOUT JANE获得全美专辑榜第7名,而选自其中的一首单曲THIS LOVE同时也获得了美国单曲榜

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

U.S. President Barack Obama has announced an agreement with congressional leaders on a compromise deal to raise the nation's debt ceiling and keep the government from defaulting on its $14.3 trillion debt. Mr. Obama told reporters at the White House

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是extension。 Extension, 延长。 The soccer player just signed a five-year contract extension, 这个足球运动员刚刚签了五年的延期合同。 U. S. senators of both parties say they are likely to reach a comprom

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

What do you mean? When you nod your head yes But you wanna say no What do you mean? When you don't want me to move But you tell me to go What do you mean? Said we're running out of time, what do you mean? Better make up your mind What do you mean? 你到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

U.S. President Barack Obama and his political opponents in Congress are moving a bit closer to reaching a compromise over contentious year-end financial issues. No deal appears imminent, but officials say the leader of the Republican-controlled House

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: USPresidentDonaldTrumphassetoutnewplansonhisMexicanwallprojecttotrytoendapartialgovernmentshutdownlastingmorethanfourweeks.Oneofhiscompromiseswasonso-calledDreamerswhoenteredtheUSillegallywhenyoung.Hestillwants$5.7bn(4.5bn)tofundthewa

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

There are times in our lives When we just can not compromise Can't take advice But can deny All of the things wrong in our lives Need a reason for a new dream When it seems like dawn won't come Search for answers In the darkness When it seems that th

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I have opened my eyes to see the world the surrounds me daily I refuse to be led by the majority Can't compromise I and I To pass judgment Judgment will be passed upon you I will stand up for who I am Never moved by condemnation No one is placed high

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲