发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第九辑

Leo Tolstoy was a great writer. He was a Russian. Tolstoy was a man of peace. He wrote many good stories. Each story has a valuable moral. Some of his stories are log. And some of his stories are short. The following is one of his stories. It is writ

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

在这个有趣演讲中,生物学家Ameenah Gurib-Fakim介绍了在孤岛和非洲大陆上的稀有植物。其中包括变形树,或许能治疗哮喘的小岛香油膏,以及能解决未来食品危机的猴面包树和猴苹果

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:生态谜云

Alaudeen was a small boy. He lived in a village in Persia. He played in the streets with his friends often. One day he met a stranger in the road, while he was playing. He said that he was his fathers brother. He had seen him as a small boy. So you d

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

饶舌:Joe Budden - Angel In My Life 相关介绍 :他?我也不怎么明白底细,毕竟我不是狗仔,哈哈,只知道时隔6年发专辑,(据说是被Def雪藏了)而这张专辑始终在Mood Muzik的系列中,(Mood Muzik系列是Mixtape,不属

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

Senator McCarthy : Mr. Chairman, in view of that request by Mr. -- Senator Mundt : Point of Order? Senator McCarthy : Not exactly, Mr. Chairman. But in view of Mr. Welch's request that the information be given once we know of anyone who might be per

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(283) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

A: What classes have you taken so far? B: Ive been working on my GE classes. A: Is that all? B: Thats it for right now. A: What about your other classes? B: Im working towards transferring schools. A: Which classes have you finished already? B: Ive f

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: Which classes have you completed? B: I have been taking classes for my General Education. A: Those are the only classes? B: Thats all I need to take right now. A: Why dont you take any other classes? B: Im just working on transferring right now. A

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声畅销书-秘密

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is sentence length. This episode was written by guest writer, Bonnie Trenga, author of The Curious Case of the Misplaced Modifier. I was glad to hear from those of you who enjoyed Bonnie's writing last week. I'll be b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

NB: This is not a word for word transcript Yvonne: This is 6 Minute English, I'm Yvonne Archer - and thanks to Alice for joining me today. Alice: Hi, Yvonne! Yvonne: Hi! Now, when people in the UK reach the ripe old age of 100, something rather speci

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Eenie Meenie Justin Bieber ft.Sean (Sean) Eenie meenie miney mo Catch a bad chick by her toe If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go She's indecisive She cant decide She keeps on lookin From left to right Girl, cmon get closer Look in my eyes

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

TURIN, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Juventus beat Inter 2-0 at home in the Derby d'Italia on Sunday to move within four points of the Serie A leaders AC Milan. Following a first half in which both sides had chances, Juve took the lead just before the hour ma

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The power of beautyBeauty is essentially a form of energy, something that radiates from a fine example of absolutely anything, whether a delightful taste or smell, or a gorgeous sight. This energy is in effect a form of information, nature's bar code

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Nice pen。 B: I got it over there. It's a steal。 假如在一部电视剧中听到这样两句对话,你会怎样理解呢?It's a steal是不是指笔是偷来的?B是贼吗? 非也,非也。 A说nice pen是因为看到B有一支漂亮的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, June 1 (Xinhua) -- Welfare activities and projects initiated for children swept across China on Friday, International Children's Day. A free lunch for poor pupils online fund raising scheme led by domestic web search giant Baidu called for n

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

They told him don't you ever come around here Don't wanna see your face you'd better disappear The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear So beat it, just beat it You'd better run you'd better do what you can Don't wanna see no blood d

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲