IPG includes printer hardware, all-in-ones, digital imaging devices such as cameras and scanners, and associated supplies and accessories. It also is expanding into the commercial printing market. HP Services. HP Services is a premier global IT servi

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

The instant he entered the room, Blake went running up to the Aldens. Did you solve the mystery? he asked, out of breath. Did you find my missing camera? Blakes red hair was sticking up, as if hed tossed and turned all night. His eyes looked dark, to

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

Canon is one of the worlds top makers of digital imaging and photography equipment. The company was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1937. It started life as Kwanon but changed to Canon in 1947. It has grown to become synonymous for high quality and afford

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

全球开展月球车竞赛 With an adjustable solar panel, three cameras and four sturdy tires, the 'Part Time Scientists' rover looks ready for action. The team has been at work on the rover since 2008, says founder Robert B?ehme, using components

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Smile, Youre on a Candid Speed Camera This is NOT a birdhouse! In a familiar old-time movie scene, a policeman on a motorcycle hides behind a billboard, waiting to roar out, siren wailing, after a driver who's speeding past. In the 1950s, car-mounted

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

'Part-Time Scientists' Compete to Put a Rover on Moon 业余科学家加入月球探测器研发竞争 Sixteen teams from around the world have set their sights on the moon... and the $30 million Google Lunar XPRIZE. The challenge - issued in 2007 -

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

This is Scientific Americans 60-second science. I am Karen Hopkin. It will take just a minute. Thanks for the Wifi we can watch TV, play games and check email from the comfort of the couch. And soon we maybe able to repurpose our Wifi signals so we c

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

03 Using a Camera GLOSSARY camera a device used to take photographs of images, people, or scenes * Im not a professional photographer, so I dont need an expensive camera. Justa simple camera is good enough for me. photography the art and science of t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之旅行交通购物

Eastman Kodak Company is a multinational US corporation famous for producing photographic materials and equipment. It was a pioneer in film photography and is now refocusing to compete in digital markets. Kodak started as the Eastman Dry Plate Compan

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

据韩国时报报道,韩国首尔地方警察厅10日向韩国国土交通委员会提供的一份资料显示,今年1-6月,韩国地铁全线共发生性犯罪案件628起.近两年来,韩国地铁性犯罪案件呈现高发趋势. 韩国地铁性犯

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

By Robin Rupli A new video documentary about life in Iraq opened in October in theaters across the United States. For Voices of Iraq ,three Los Angeles-based filmmakers sent 150 hand-held video camera

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--文化艺术

US Police Increase Use of Body Cameras 美国警方越来越多地使用身体摄像机 Police officers in Washington, DC, and New York City are wearing cameras on their bodies as part of a test. The goal of the program is to reduce the use of force

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

可穿戴相机有助美国警察执法 Houston Chief of Police Charles McClelland supports the use of body cameras, but he said they also present problems. 休斯顿警察局局长查尔斯麦克兰德支持为警员配备可穿戴相机,但他表示

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(九月)

A: I am worried about the security of my home while it is being shown. B: We do everything we can to protect your home and your valuables A: Do people just come and look whenever they want to? B: During the week, we will let you know the night before

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Topic1 EU to make visa rules easier for Chinese visitorsIn the future, it will become easier for Chinese travelers to apply for visas to go to Europe. The European Union is proposing to simplify visa rules in an effort to stimulate the economy by woo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

JUDY WOODRUFF: The fallout from Ferguson took center stage at the White House today, with President Obama calling for some $260 million in federal response funds. It includes buying 50,000 body cameras to record police actions. Ferguson officer Darre

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Some of the highest tech at this years Consumer Electronics Show is all about keeping you safe in your car. The iris system, for instance, monitors everyone in your car. It can alert drivers if they seem drowsy, or can keep track of babies in the bac

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(一月)

This is the first time that researchers have captured an image of a female Sumatran rhino believed to be pregnant. There are so few of these animals left in the wild - possibly no more than 30 on Borneo - that experts say each new calf is a lifeline

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

I know your heart It is a secret thing And you're a comedian You hide behind your funny face Every time, every time Out of the shadows Out of the cameras and the lights You're a chameleon And you hide behind your darker side Every time, every time I

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

后悔备忘录-更好的规划人生Better planning更好的规划人生 I regret not focusing more on where I wanted to go in life, what I wanted to do, who I wanted to be and what it would take to get there. 我后悔我没有仔细思考我的人生

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening