The law, the blob and fruits and vegetables are all part of today's commercial-free coverage. We're starting with a look at the impact that cameras are having in U.S. law enforcement. Civilians have them on their phones. Police are increasingly using

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2015年4月

Henry, Jessie, Benny, and Violet rushed over to where Blake and Annika were standing. What do you mean? Benny asked. Her name was on the camera, right? Violet asked Mr. Newton. Yes, he said, confused. I was very careful not to mix up one students pic

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

Blake still may have lost the camera, Henry said to his sisters. He laid his head all the way back on his beanbag chair, looking up at the boxcar clubhouse ceiling. We might not have searched hard enough. Or maybe someone picked it up. Did anyone che

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

业余科学家加入月球探测器研发竞争 With an adjustable solar panel, three cameras and four sturdy tires, the Part Time Scientists rover looks ready for action. 配备可调节太阳能电池板,3个摄像头及4个结实耐用的轮胎,这

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Smart Home Camera Detects Intruders 智能家庭摄像头侦测入侵者 Many homes today are fitted with security cameras and sensors to alert the owners if someone is moving on their property, be it a family member, a mail carrier or an intruder. F

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

Iconic images weve all come to know. Hasib Hussain, the fourth London bomber, winds his way through crowds on Londons Hillston Road. Less than an hour later, he would detonate his bomb on a bus here in Tavistock Square, killing 13 people. You can mak

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Im Carl Azuz. And this is CNN Student News. Thanks for watching. In Boston, authorities are letting residents and business owners back into the area where last weeks terror attack happened. Yesterday there were private services for two of the victims

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(五)月

You can hear this... 你可以听这个 Please have your customs declaration form ready. 准备好海关报表。 What is your name and nationalty, please? 请问你的姓名以及国籍? You have to open all your suitcases, sir. 先生,你得打开

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

英国每日电讯:英国国家美术馆将首次允许参观者拍照,因为他们意识到,他们在一直以来和手机的斗争中,完败. 美术馆对现代科技?完败! The Telegraph: The UK's National Gallery is allowing visitors to take the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

We ran it up to a bunch of in-treating gadgets and head to a restaurant in the theater district called Victoria Docal actral in this edition of HE TECH SHE TECH. Thanks annual 5000 ,we are joined by Joanna Stern as we after all talk about a sort of w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

By Paul Sisco Washington 27 February 2008 It is the height of the ski season in Europe, the U.S. and across the Northern Hemisphere. Millions are enjoying downhill recreation, but some are enjoying it a little too much. Some recent deaths and serious

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

Boston Bombing Sparks Surveillance Camera Debate The FBI released color surveillance camera footage of the Boston bombing suspects three days after the attacks took place. The video shows two men walking with rucksacks moments before the explosions.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(四月)

New Studio Yields Most Detailed Motion Capture in 3D Sports coaches often use video cameras to analyze athletes movements in order to improve their performance. A new multi-camera studio developed at Carnegie Mellon University promises to bring video

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(五月)

For the residents of the Russian city of Chelyabinsk, the morning of Friday, February 15, 2013 began like any other. As they set off to work in what has become a craze throughout Russia, many recorded their journeys, but these cameras usually used fo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 探索与发现2014年

My nephew's wedding is coming up this Saturday, and I thought it would be nice to take some candids for the happy couple. My wife, who's the photographer in the family, wasn't around today, so I decided to strike out on my own and head off to the cam

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Towns were destroyed, children were orphaned, great wizard from Kansas, Ive waited for you to come set thing right. So it was really cool, you know, to get to be a part of this moviethe Oz the Great and Powerful, because its just crazy to be part of

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

I just want to start by saying I really dislike interviews with a camera in front of me. I used to live alonebut I found you so certainIm yours to takeThe far cameras, even worse, because its more of this superfluous buzz, you know, its a mosquito in

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

学个词-1752-delay 今天我们要学的词是 delay. Delay 延迟,可以是名词,也可以是动词,我们这里讲的是名词用法。A small fracture in his ankle led to a delay in Derek Jeter's return to the Yankees lineup. 踝骨骨裂延

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

By Paul Sisco Washington 01 August 2007 At the bank, the airport, paying a toll --Americans know they are probably being watched and have come to expect it. Increasingly, surveillance cameras are becoming even more commonplace. Paul Sisco reports. Su

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

End of the run. No! Ive got him coming out, I just didnt get him going back in. All right! Below the sea ice, the dive team is setting up an underwater studio. Using a rang of waterproof lights and time-lapse cameras, they hope to capture the growth

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2012年