Section C Compound Dictation There are a lot of good cameras available at the moment-most of these are made in Japan but there are also good (36) ______ models from Germany and the USA. We have (37) ______ a range of different models to see which is

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

AZUZ: CNN has used a lot of hurricane footage that people captured on their phones. Digital photography is something we just tend to use without thinking about it. But 41 years ago, when the first digital camera was made, it weighed around eight poun

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年7月

Digital cameras are so useful. I love my digital camera. I take it everywhere with me. My friends think Im mad, but Ive got thousands of really good photos. Digital cameras are so much better than the old cameras with film. Theyre also much better th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

One of the newest smart devices is an old favorite, a camera. And smart cameras are getting smarter all the time. Some are now built with machine learning tools to help them think for themselves. Machine learning involves putting large amounts of dat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

An infra-red life detector system will be used once again for the rescue of the remaining trapped miners in east China's Shandong Province. The system will be deployed once a life channel has been drilled through the underground mine tunnel. The resc

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Facebook Inc.s research unit Building 8 is working to make it possible for people to type using signals from their brains. 脸书公司的研究机构Building 8正努力使人们用脑电波就能打字。 Regina Dugan, hired from Alphabet Inc. last

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2016-05-09 Smart Home Camera Recognizes Faces 智能家居摄像头可进行人脸识别 A French company has designed a camera that recognizes faces and tells people if a stranger has entered their home. 一家法国公司设计的摄像头可

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Theodore: Hi! my name's Theodore and I'd like to talk to you a little about photography. When I first started studying photography I bought myself a fairly good film camera but since then digital cameras have been getting better and cheaper and recen

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

用英文思维说出更地道的独立题 很多同学在TOEFL ibt 的 听、读、写三个单项中, 通过一定的练习, 可以轻松达到26+的分数。 然而要达到口语单项26+ 却没有那么简单,其原因就是考官理解你的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Hi! my name's Theodore and I'd like to talk to you a little about photography. When I first started studying photography I bought myself a fairly good film camera but since then digital cameras have been getting better and cheaper and recently I boug

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Photography is one of the worlds best-loved hobbies. Recently, it seems as though everyone in the world has become a photographer. Its so easy now to take good photographs. When I was a teenager, photography was one of my biggest hobbies. I loved tak

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

The Kodak company plans to stop selling traditional film cameras in the United States, Canada and western Europe by the end of this year. Sales of cameras for use only one time will continue. Kodak will also continue to sell its traditional thirty-fi

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Yes, cameras are tools designed to capture images. But in truth, they can capture so much more. They can uncover hidden longing of men who should no longer care. They can reveal the extraordinary secrets of the most ordinary marriages. Most amazing

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Photography is one of the worlds best-loved hobbies. Recently, it seems as though everyone in the world has become a photographer. Its so easy now to take good photographs. When I was a teenager, photography was one of my biggest hobbies. I loved tak

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

Hi! my name's Theodore and I'd like to talk to you a little about photography. When I first started studying photography I bought myself a fairly good film camera but since then digital cameras have been getting better and cheaper and recently I boug

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Now what are we gonna do? 我们现在该怎么办呢 We should hunt down that super fake jealous lady who hates you. 应该去找刚才嫉妒你的那个做作女 Maybe she'll buy one. 说不定她会愿意买 Max, that's brilliant. 麦克斯,妙计

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

It could make the time-honoured tradition of taking the school register a thing of the past. Cutting-edge cameras are being used to scan childrens faces as they enter school. The face-recognition technology makes sure they have turned up, records whe

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Victorians were not constantly miserable -- they just usually got serious when they thought a portrait was being taken. As cameras became more common and photography improved, aesthetics changed and smiles returned. 维多利亚时期的人们并非过

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

In October 2007, 17 people were arrested on Tuhoe land in the Urewera district in the North Island. These people all belong to the Maori iwi Tuhoe or are supporters of the Tuhoe. The police believed they were training for terrorist activities against

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Jennifer Lawrence lends her voice to documentary Lawrence, who was recently Oscar nominated for her role in David O. Russell's Joy, explained what it means for her to be involved in this project. A Beautiful Planet was shot on IMAX cameras over the c

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年