打工姐妹花第一季 第111期:卫生间快闪拍卖
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Now what are we gonna do?
我们现在该怎么办呢
We should hunt down that super fake jealous lady who hates you.
应该去找刚才嫉妒你的那个做作女
Maybe she'll buy one.
说不定她会愿意买
Max, that's brilliant.
麦克斯,妙计啊
If anybody's gonna buy a TAT ring, they're already in the store.
愿意买托托戒的人早就都在这店里了
We can have a pop-up sale!
我们可以举办个快闪拍卖
A pop-up sale?
快闪拍卖是什么
You don't know what a pop-up sale is?
你不知道什么是快闪拍卖吗
You didn't know what a pilot light was.
你还不知道什么是打火器呢
It's the new trend.
是一种新潮流
Mini stores pop up and sell stuff, then they're gone.
小店快闪出现,捞一笔,然后走人
That's not a new trend.
这算什么新潮流啊
Drug dealers 1 have been doing that for years.
八百年前毒贩子就这么干了
One, two, three, four, five.
一,二,三,四,五
What are you doing, beautiful mind?
你干嘛呢,自闭小天才
I'm mentally scanning the layout of the store for security cameras.
我在脑海里算着店里的摄像头的位置
I knew coming here and not going to parks as a child would pay off.
小时候来这耍,不去公园玩果然有好处
Okay, there's only one place we could pull it off where there are no cameras. Where?
好吧,只有一个地方可行,那里没有摄像头。哪里
Pop-up sale in the ladies' room.
卫生间里有快闪拍卖哦
That's right, ma'am!
没错,女士
I said pop-up sale in the ladies' room.
我说的正是卫生间里有快闪拍卖
I don't do improv.
我临阵发挥无能
So did we sell the ring yet?
戒指成功卖掉了吗
Those women weren't our target customers.
刚那些女人不是我们的目标客户
We're looking for a very specific type.
我们要的客户群是很明确的
Too much style and money to burn.
外表浮夸,钱包鼓鼓
Hold the elevator! Honey! and I love New York!
别关电梯门,小宝贝,我爱死纽约了
Pop-up sale in the ladies' room.
卫生间有快闪拍卖哦
标签:
打工姐妹花