Lesson 6 Red light runners Text: The San Francisco department of traffic is installing cameras at street intersections. The cameras take pictures of cars running red lights. Each camera captures eighty to one hundred cars running red lights a day. Ru

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(938) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄学英语第二册

One of my hobbies is photography, and I have several cameras I use to take pictures. I have a traditional film camera that takes great pictures. Film isn't too expensive for the camera, and I can get rolls of film developed almost anywhere. These typ

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

1. A) The man enjoys traveling by car. B) The man lives far from the subway. C) The man is good at driving. D) The man used to own a car. 2. A) Tony should continue taking the course. B) She approves of Tony's decision. C) Tony can choose another sci

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

[00:05.48]- We're not watching the sea. 海面还没查过 [00:07.68]- Why would we watch the sea? 干嘛看海面? [00:09.04]- Sweep the harbour. 拍一下海港 [00:12.28]- Bring up the harbour cameras. 海港摄影机,换到电脑上 [00:16.76

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-楚门的世界

AS IT IS 2016-09-26 A Watery Flight to the Moon 用水燃料飞行去月球 A group of college students is hoping to place a satellite powered only by water into an orbit around the moon. The students are from Cornell University in the state of New Y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Henry, I will be back to pick you all up at exactly three oclock, Grandfather Alden told his fourteen-year-old grandson as he dropped his four grandchildren off at the zoo. Henry was the oldest of the Alden children, and he always looked out for his

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 127 Monkey Trouble

You, well not you, race through an intersection as the light turns red and then you notice the camera, they got you and a tickets on its way. Well researchers of quantified financial benefit of the cameras in one city turns out its for more than the

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

What will you use these cameras for? 你这些照相机是干什么用的? These cameras are for my personal use. 这些照相机是我自己要用的。 Do you have anything to declare? 你有没有东西要申报? How much currency are you carr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Short Conversation 进入研讨会会场 A:Is this the hall for the keynote speech? B:That's right.It's starting in ten minutes. A:How long is it supposed to last? B:The speech part is about forty-five minutes.After that,we have the Q and A ses

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

When construction is finished in 2014, the 450-meter tall Tower Infinity will be one of the 10 tallest structures in the world. But you may not notice it. Why is that? Unlike most skyscrapers, Tower Infinity has been designed not to stand out. Thanks

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

佳能(Canon ),是日本的一家全球领先的生产影像与信息产品的综合集团,从1937年成立以来,经过多年不懈的努力,佳能已将自己的业务全球化并扩展到各个领域。佳能的产品系列共分布于三

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名牌博览

I dont get the point of reality TV. First of all, it isnt real, so I dont know why they call it reality TV. How can it be real when there are TV cameras everywhere? People dont act in the same way when there are cameras around. I think its the very w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-R

Hi! my name's Theodore and I'd like to talk to you a little about photography. When I first started studying photography I bought myself a fairly good film camera but since then digital cameras have been getting better and cheaper and recently I boug

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Cameras were once big and bulky. Today,really good cameras fit in your pocket. And now, researchers at Cornell havedeveloped a camera thats just a half-millimeter on each side and a hundredthof a millimeter thick. The lens-less device is called a Pla

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(七)月

Unit 38 Buying a camera 第38课 买照相机 S: Welcome to Lens Magic, ma'am. How can I help you? 售货员:小姐,欢迎光临Lens Magico我能为你效劳吗? C: I'd like to buy an inexpensive camera. 顾客:我想买一架便宜的相机。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

Nobel Prize in Physics The 2009 Nobel Prize in physics goes to Charles Kao of Standard Communications Labs in England and the Chinese University of Hong Kong for the invention of practical optical fiber communication, and George Smith and Willard Boy

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

The White House has announced plans to allow visitors to take photos and use social media during public tours of the building for the first time in 40 years. 美国白宫宣布,公众参观白宫可以拍照并上传至社交媒体。这是白宫40年

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The golf tournament was on Long Island. Tiger Woods was competing with other professional golfers, including Phil Mickelson. It was Sunday, the day of the final round. Thousands of spectators were all over the golf course. TV cameras were everywhere.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Page three of the County Tribune There's a story about the fair and a picture of you In black and white, blue ribbon, best damn shoes Already know what happens now The editor of Vogue rolls through town Sees that picture, tracks you down, and Next th

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is AP News Minute. The House of Representatives passed a plan to reopen the government. The measure does not fund President Trump's border wall. It's not expected to pass the Senate. At least 7 people are dead after a fiery crash on an Interstat

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2019(一)月