听力题目: 7. (A). I felt fine until this morning. (B). Today I didnt know where my umbrella was . (C). This morning I couldnt find Bella. (D). I found my umbrella easily. 8. (A). Cheryl has many talents. (B). Cheryls experience is limited to th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

125. Shall we begin now W: Lao Wang, everyone is here. M: Shall we begin now? W: Ok. The wedding ceremony now begins! M: The athletes are now standing on the racetrack. W: Shall we begin now? M: Ok. Tell the starting man to begin. 126. You must relax

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

兴奋剂的使用在大型赛事里是被完全禁止的,可以为什么还是会有人铤而走险呢? Rob: Hello, I'm Rob Cath: And I'm Cath. Rob: And this is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. Today we're talking about doping in spor

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Larry has the flu. His nose is running. He coughs a lot. He sneezes a lot. When he coughs, he covers his mouth. When he sneezes, he covers his mouth. When his nose is running, he wipes his nose with a tissue. Larrys mother is taking care of him. She

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Karen Hopkin. This will just take a minute. Coffee before biking? You may have to stop on the side of the road sooner, but new research suggests that caffeine can help you get more bang from your w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Cynthia Graber. This will just take a minute. Hard-training athletes boost their performance with a variety of popular sports drinks. These drinks do work. But not in the way youd think. Thats acco

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

A Speech by The Duchess of Cambridge at SportsAids 40th Anniversary Dinner Kensington Palace 9 June 2016 Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. It is an absolute pleasure to be here with you tonight to celebrate SportsAids 40th anniversary. Some of you

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

今年7月,14岁的美国华裔少年刘继打破老虎伍兹的纪录,成为美国青少年高尔夫锦标赛史上最年轻的冠军,同时刷新老虎伍兹保持了19年的纪录。刘继出生在纽约州一个只有11万人口的小城市史

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Barbara Klein with PEOPLE IN AMERICA in VOA Special English. Today we tell about Wilma Rudolph, the first American woman to win three gold medals in one Olympics. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Wilma Rudolph They cal

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

The Epidemic of Cheating in Sports Throughout time, cheating in sports has caused debate and dispute. Athletes often do whatever it takes to win in competition. Some take drugs that are meant to improve their performance, such as steroids. These migh

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2016-07-26 Russian Team Escapes Olympic Ban 俄罗斯代表队摆脱奥运禁令 The International Olympic Committee, known as the IOC, will not ban all Russian athletes from the Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games in August. 国际奥林匹克委员

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2016-05-19 Olympic Doping Probe Focused on Russian Athletes 奥运会反兴奋剂机构调查俄罗斯运动员 The International Olympic Committee (IOC) is considering suspending the Russian Track and Field team from the Olympic Games in Ri

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Do Student Athletes Have Any Power? 学生运动员有什么权力? Several weeks of student protest and a six-day hunger strike over the handling of racial tension on a college campus resulted in nothing. Last weekend, a group of black football play

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Wen:I've never met anyone like Clyde before. Nikki:He's such a buppie-a black yuppie. Black people come in all shapes and sizes. Just check out the party. [opens the door] Wen:Wow! There are so many different people here. I expected mostly athletes a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

The Asian game is held in Korea, all the best players in Asia are competing for the honor, every day, we can see many excellent matches. I like to see swimming match so much, the players swim so fast just like the fish. Recently, a boy named Ning Zet

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

LONDON, July 25 (Xinhua) -- In its first official appearance as member of the London Olympic family, the Chinese sports delegation joined several other nations in the traditional welcome and flag-raising ceremony on Wednesday inside the Games Village

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BOGOTA, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos on Wednesday decorated with the Order of Boyaca the eight Colombian athletes who won medals in London 2012 Olympic Games. The Order of Boyaca, the maximum decoration given by the Colo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, July 17 (Xinhua) -- The Russian national team heading to the London Olympics will be smaller in numbers but stronger by quality than it was in the Beijing Olympics in 2008, Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko said. In numbers, we will be a b

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Jan. 1 (Xinhua) -- The credibility of the Olympic Movement was called into question in 2012 again when a string of scandals and controversies hit the Olympics in London. Starting with a ticket sale scandal and ending with a voting violation,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Asian game is held in Korea, all the best players in Asia are competing for the honor, every day, we can see many excellent matches. I like to see swimming match so much, the players swim so fast just like the fish. Recently, a boy named Ning Zet

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文