01.04.05 1. Are you busy with your study this term? 2. How many courses do you have? 3. How many compulsory courses (必修课) do you have? 4. I think you're overloaded. 5. Were your credits (学分) be enough? 6. Do you audit (旁听) other courses

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 万用英语口语句典

I like what Popovich said 我喜欢波波维奇说的一句话 he's too naive to be nervous, here he is starting in the NBA 他幼稚的连紧张都不懂,现在他就要成为NBA级别首发了 Pace, voice, passion and skill 场上的节奏、交流

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Klay, career high, 60 points. 克雷,你今天拿到职业生涯新高60分。 Oracle Arena chanted your name. 你的名字响彻甲骨文球馆。 What was it like hearing that? 能听到这种呼声感觉如何? I felt great obviously, uh, ahhh

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I was always the smallest kid on my team 我一直是队里个子最小的 when it comes to basketball, i was always the smallest kid on my team 说到篮球,我一直是队里个子最小的 You know everything happens for a reason 凡事有因 He

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

To get an insight look and what makes Kyrie Irving one of the most dangerous ball handlers in the NBA 让我们深入了解一下,是什么让凯里欧文成为NBA中最具有威胁的持球进攻者之一 We brought out gears to the Cavs practice

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

So you end up meeting your now wife when you guys were 14 15 years old in the church group. 所以你见到你老婆是在十四五岁,你俩都在教堂 You end up dating, starting to date when you were in college, get married when you were 23 yea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

So you wanna know about the playoffs 所以你真的想了解季后赛吗 It's larger than life 季后赛,如生命之重 The noise, the intensity 观众人声鼎沸,球员全力以赴 So you gotta play that way 你也要付出同样的努力 Sho

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Foul line, all the way to the rim reverses up and in. What a shot 罚球线,直突破到篮下反手上篮打进,美妙的上篮 He didn't do that, did he 难以置信啊 My ability to shoot the ball, or open things up 我有能力去投篮,并且

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Hey everyone! I'm Damian Lillard and this is my social media profile 大家好!我是达米安-利拉德,这是我的社交媒体信息 My handle is Dame underscore Lillard 我的昵称是小达子,下划线利拉德 My location is Oakland and

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I remember one of the games in Boston when the crowd was cheering MVP for him 我记得在波士顿的一场比赛,球迷喊他MVP I don't know if that was actually the favorite moment for me to be honest 我不知道那算不算是我最喜欢的时

I talk about it all the time when he had that streak to score 50 points in a row 我总是会说起他连续50+ You know when, I mean I was on that team in New Orleans wehere he broke the record 你知道那会儿,我还在新奥尔良黄蜂,他就

Hum, I have a lot of Kobe Bryant memories 哈,我有很多关于科比的回忆啊 I was telling someone this other day 我有一次跟别人说起过 That's too hard for me man 真的很难开口 You know I'm from LA so there's a lot 我来自洛杉

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

And I remember the playoff series against San Antonio 我记得那年季后赛对圣安东尼奥马刺 We were going into the arena 我们坐车进入球馆 and he and I we sit against each other in the back of the bus 他跟我并排坐在大巴的后

Man! man! Guys, you know it's a... 伙计们!你们知道这是 I can't believe how fast 20 years went by, I mean this is crazy 我不敢相信二十年这么快就过去了。太疯狂了 This is absolutely crazy 真的很疯狂 And you know to be

Welcome to the Kobe show, stay tuned 欢迎来到科比show,好好欣赏吧 Time has wings 时间仿佛长了翅膀 You know even when you realize that you need to appreciate the time, still goes by fast 就算你意识到真的需要珍惜时间,时

But in the end, it was in the best interest of her son 但是最后,这也是为了詹姆斯好 As a kid, You don't understand sometimes why you go to certain situations on you 作为一个孩子,你有时候并不明白为什么会这样,你不知

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Entering the lab is one of the most explosive athletes in the NBA, 今天来到我们实验室的是最具爆发力的NBA球员之一, Last season's NBA all star dunk championZach Lavine. 上个赛季全明星扣篮大赛冠军扎克-拉文。 What

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

So, I talked to CD, I say: CD, you did well put at least 10 dollars instead of 2 我和道森说,我说:道森,你至少也应该放10美元在里面吧 And CD came back to me and said, you know we have salary cap, right 道森跟我说,你知道

What he lacked in size, he made up in heart and toughness 尽管身材不够高大,但他总是意志坚定 Tremendous competitor, He laid his body out here and he always gave them his all 他极具竞争意识,他每一个球都拼尽全力,他总

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Is there a point in your career where you really have that doubt crippling the most 在你的生涯中有没有一个时间点你开始怀疑自己 Or when you started questioning that maybe you should change how you doing something 或者你开始质疑

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂