Now more and more students choose to study abroad. Could you afford to study abroad? I'd like to study for a bachelor's degree. What's your major? I have five compulsory courses and two optional courses. Will your credits be enough? You've made great

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

What's going on guys, for Complex news moment I'm Speedy Morman 大家好,欢迎和Speedy Morman来到Complex新闻时刻 Coming at you straight from the MAMA gallery in Los Angles. California 我们现在在加州洛杉矶MAMA美术馆 I'm joined

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

About 400 students at an elementary school in Shanghai began the spring semester by swinging golf clubs. 在上海的一所小学,约400名学生挥舞着高尔夫球杆迈进了春季学期。 The Experimental School of Foreign Languages Affiliate

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chris Paul now goes to the Rockets 克里斯-保罗现在转会去了火箭队 You don't trade Chris Paul unless he said I want to be traded period 没有人会交易保罗,除非他下定决心真正想要被交易 Chris Paul is an elite NBA playe

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

But Brad can redeem himself in this next category, dunks 不过,布拉德在下面这个比拼中可以找回面子,扣篮 We all know LeBron can throw down and down and down, but what about Brad 我们都知道勒布朗能扣,很能扣,超级能

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Oh, Brad gets off the ground with a big 5-inch vertical 哦!布拉德跳起了整整12.7厘米 That means LeBron's ups are 8-times better than Brad 也就是说,勒布朗的弹跳高度是布拉德的8倍 Add in King James's 6'8 frame and ridicul

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

No matter how sick I was, How tired I was 不管我多么难受,多么疲惫 I feel the obligation to my team, to Chicago, to give that extra effort 我感到肩上有一份责任,为了我的球队,为了芝加哥,继续付出努力 The big

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

In the summer of 2001, High school ended, and it was time for college 在2001年的夏天,高中结束,迎接大学的到来 I did everything in my power to take you with me 我竭尽所能想带着你走 But you didn't want it go 但你不想 Yo

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Kobe, the road has come to an end 科比,终于到了结束的时刻 You been a unbelievable mentor to me 对我来说你是一个伟大的导师 Cause you is the reason why I play so hard 是你激励我在球场上不断拼搏 There is not a lot

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Akron is home 阿克伦是你的家 This is the city that raised you 是这座小城养育了你 I'm so proud of you 我为你自豪 Welcome home son 孩子,欢迎回家 A-amen amen amen 阿门!阿门!阿门! Take me to church, I'll worship l

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

At just 5'9, Isaiah Thomas is more than 5 inches shorter than the average NBA point guard 身高只有1米75,以赛亚-托马斯比NBA控卫平均身高还要矮上12厘米 But despite his size 但就算身材矮小 he scored more points per 48 min

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Remember this, The Houston from now on for me is not just simply a word 记住,休斯顿三字于我,已不只是一个简单的词语 Every time they mention it, your faces were in my memory, in my brain 每次他们说起这个词,你们大家的

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Thank you for the memory 谢谢你们给我的那些回忆 Thanks to my coaches Rudy Tomjanovich, Jeff Van Gundy,Rick Adelman 谢谢我的历任教练们,鲁迪汤姆贾诺维奇,范甘地,里克阿德尔曼 Their effort and their trust on me

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Start it? Thank you, thank you, Rockets fans, Thank you 开始吗?谢谢,谢谢,火箭球迷们,谢谢 I like to there are so many thanks I want to send to Rockets, to city of Huston, the community, to Leslie who brought us together 我有太多

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

It's been seventy years, since the Toronto Huskies and New York Knicksbockers met on the court 70年前,多伦多哈奇士队和纽约尼克斯队第一次在球场对决 For the first game in NBA history 那是NBA历史上的第一场比赛 In tha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

That's a little bit 那也只是一点 Yeah, I try to take off 对啊,我也想好好休息 The gym calls me at night, yeah. It's like, I will be sleeping, It's like, 但,到了晚上训练馆就会呼唤我,对,就像我睡觉的时候,它好

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Congratulation on winning the championship. That is very exciting! Wow, thank you, thank you so much 祝贺您赢得总冠军,那让人非常兴奋!Wow, 多谢,非常感谢 I think I know the answer to this, but did it feel different this time,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The hardest thing I faced in college: I was a little undersized 上大学我面对的最困难的是我个矮,不强壮 So a lot of the high D-I(NCAA(National Collegiate Athletic Association) Division I) coaches didn't think I was able to play at t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

As a student of the game 在篮球上,我还是个学生 I'll do service to myself and I'll try to learn as much as possible while I'm playing with this guy 我会尽自己所能,并每天多多学习,抓住和他(詹姆斯)打球的机会

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Ladies and Gentlemen: please welcome Lakers' president of basketball operations Earvin Magic Johnson. 先生们,女士们,欢迎湖人运营总裁埃文魔术师约翰逊 What's up, Lakers nation? 湖人族,大家好! We are here to celebrate

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂