篮球英文堂 第88期:一周年纪念--科比的告别(2)
英语课
Kobe, the road has come to an end
科比,终于到了结束的时刻
You been a unbelievable mentor 1 to me
对我来说你是一个伟大的导师
Cause you is the reason why I play so hard
是你激励我在球场上不断拼搏
There is not a lot of guys come around like Kobe
科比,这个不平凡的的家伙
The game is gonna miss you
比赛会想念你的
I am just proud of be a friend,be a brother
作为你的朋友和兄弟,我感到骄傲
Kobe, you did all you could for the game being a champion for ever
科比,你为联盟做了你所能做的一切,在我心里,你永远是总冠军
Walking legend 2, man ,we appreciate you
活着的传奇,我们发自内心地尊重你
Kobe bean, solute my brother
无所不能的科比,向你致敬
When the end comes, I am fine with that
当结束的时刻最终来临,我已经做好了准备
Then you take on that chanllenge, right?
所以你已经做好了接受这一切结束的挑战了,对吧?
Kobe Bryant, leaving the floor and a standing ovation here
科比·布莱恩特,正离开球场,全场起立致敬
n.指导者,良师益友;v.指导
- He fed on the great ideas of his mentor.他以他导师的伟大思想为支撑。
- He had mentored scores of younger doctors.他指导过许多更年轻的医生。
标签:
篮球英文堂