篮球英文堂 第170期:踏上球场 就是为了要去赢得一切
英语课
I've dreamed about wining it all 我梦想着赢得所有
Since I was probably seven years old 在我还是个孩子的时候就开始这样幻想
We all want respect 1 我们都想获得尊重
You want it from your teamates 来自队友的尊重
From the fans 2 来自粉丝的尊重
You want it from other players 甚至来自对手的尊重
I remember seeing Magic/Olajuwon/Pipen/DR J/Jordan/Bird win it all 我记得曾看见魔术师/奥拉朱旺/皮蓬/J博士/乔丹/伯德/大获全胜
There are so many emotions 3 at the end of the season 赛季结束时,每个人都有很多感觉
Nobody likes to talk about it 但没人愿意谈论这些
But one of them is fear 其中一种感觉就是恐惧
Fear that you've come this far 恐惧路已经走了这么远
And it can all end 最终会功亏一篑
The dream, could die 梦想,会破灭
There is a million ways to get respect 获得尊重的方式有无数种
There is only one way to get the kind of respect that's undeniable 但只有一种方式可以获得无懈可击的尊重
The kind of you can never take away from here. Win 那种尊重得到后永远都不会被夺走——那就是胜利
vt.尊敬,尊重;考虑,重视;n.(不可数)尊敬,尊重;敬意,问候;考虑,重视
- The new teacher soon won the respect of his students.这位新来的老师很快就赢得了学生们的尊重。
- He did it quite without respect to the result.他做这事一点也不考虑后果。
n.粉丝,指超迷某人或某物的一类人;扇子( fan的名词复数 );风扇;扇形物;狂热爱好者v.扇( fan的第三人称单数 )
- The announcement of her retirement caused consternation among tennis fans. 她宣布挂拍告退的消息引起了网球迷的震惊。
- Her decision to cancel the concert is bound to disappoint her fans. 她决定取消这场音乐会,肯定会使她的歌迷失望。
标签:
篮球英文堂