时间:2019-02-26 作者:英语课 分类:篮球英文堂


英语课

 You can just hear people whispering: Drew... 你会听到人们低声细语,念着那个名字:德鲁……


I wouldn't be surprised that he's as good today as he was back then 我才不会惊讶他如今球技风骚不减当年
Hold my nuts. Hold your nuts 拿好我的果蛋。拿你的……什么蛋
Don't do him like that Uncle Drew 不要这么对他啊德鲁叔叔
Today is the 50th anniversary of Rucker Park 今天是洛克公园50周年纪念日
This tournament is the center of street ball universe. What makes you think you have a chance 这次锦标赛可是全街球界的目光焦点。你凭什么觉得有一战之力
Someone like you could combine an old school with the new school at the Rucker. I'll do it on one condition 像你这样的人,集洛克公园古往今来球风之大成。我只有一个条件
Anything you want. It's gotta be my team, my roster 1 随便提。我挑队员,我组阵容
OK anything but that OK除了这条随便提
Don't be slamming my door! Oh sorry about that 哎关门别那么狠!哦,对不起啊
Man you just did the slamming... Now, gotta get the boys 哎你都这么使劲……现在,拉人去咯
Heads up old man. Are you blind? Swish! 抬头老家伙。你瞎啊?空心入网
I mean you look like Wolverine's grandfather 我是说,你长得跟金刚狼他爷爷似的
That's none of my business that's your look 我不该评头论足,但你真的很像
Wait wait wait wait hey... he put your baby behind his back. You let this man Steph Curry 2 your baby 等等等等等等等等……他拿着你的孩子在那“背后运娃”。你就看着他跟库里一样把你孩子一个背传扔出去
You know I'm a savage 3. You are a savage and you're fine. I'm fine? Yeah. Oh boy you better shut up 你懂得我很凶残的。凶残中不乏美丽动人。我美丽动人?是的。哎哟可别说了啦
The only way to defeat one's enemy is to become one's enemy. What? Wait wait wait... Stop it! You crazy. You psycho  打败敌人的唯一途径就是成为你的敌人。啥?等等等……住口!你个疯子!你个神经病!
You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing 变老不是你不打球的理由,不打球才是你变老的原因
That circle punch is the first free throw you ever made 罚球一个不进,揍人倒是蛮准

n.值勤表,花名册
  • The teacher checked the roster to see whom he would teach this year.老师查看花名册,想了解今年要教的学生。
  • The next day he put himself first on the new roster for domestic chores.第二天,他把自己排在了新的家务值日表的第一位。
n.咖哩粉,咖哩饭菜;v.用咖哩粉调味,用马栉梳,制革
  • Rice makes an excellent complement to a curry dish.有咖喱的菜配米饭最棒。
  • Add a teaspoonful of curry powder.加一茶匙咖喱粉。
adj.野蛮的;凶恶的,残暴的;n.未开化的人
  • The poor man received a savage beating from the thugs.那可怜的人遭到暴徒的痛打。
  • He has a savage temper.他脾气粗暴。
标签: 篮球英文堂