篮球英文堂 第94期:巨星心中的科比(2)
英语课
I talk about it all the time when he had that streak 1 to score 50 points in a row
我总是会说起他连续50+
You know when, I mean I was on that team in New Orleans wehere he broke the record
你知道那会儿,我还在新奥尔良黄蜂,他就在那打破的纪录
Myself along with I think Rasual Butler, Morris Peterson and somebody else, we just talk about it you know night to night
我还有拉素尔-巴特勒、莫里斯-皮特森和其他一些人,我们就每晚都说起
Kobe gon have 50 tonight and
科比要得50分了
He had my hold he had like 26 28 at the end of the first quarter
他每让我失望,第一节结束就有26 28分了吧
My Kobe moment is probably 81 points against Toronto
我的科比时刻可能是打猛龙的81分
Um, it's just you are watching it, it doesn't seem you know real at the time and you look up he's walking off the court
就是,你是亲眼看到的,那时候你懂得,就感觉不是真的一样,然后你看着他走出场
You know with still time on the clock celebrating 81 points, so
比赛还没结束呢,就开始庆祝81分了
Everybody hears about Wilt 2's 100
所有人都知道张伯伦100分
Nobody in my generation 3 is able to see that but first
但我们这一代没人亲眼看到过,所以首先
That's our Wilt moment that's our Kobe moment the 81 points against Toronto
科比81分就是我们的张伯伦100分,这就是我的科比时刻
科比
I was 14 years old
我14岁时
and you know I was really, I was lucky enough to go on the road trip with my father to Detroit where they play the Pistons 4
很幸运能和父亲一起去底特律看湖人客场,他们那天对阵活塞
After that a Game 5 loss 5 that we were in a bank with the dinner room
第五场输了之后,我们就在一家银行的餐厅里
and he just came down and sat with me and my dad my uncle at the same table just to eat
然后科比过来,跟我、父亲和我叔叔坐一起吃饭
And obviously 6 I ain't say anything to the man cause I was really scared to I was only 14
显然我当时一句话都没跟他说,害怕的不行了,那会儿才14岁啊
but you know I got tell my friends and family like, "aw yea I had dinner with Kobe the other night
你懂得,之后我跟朋友家人都说,“啊是啊我和科比那天吃晚饭来着
you know it was no big deal you know I do it all the time" which I didn't but at the time I was some...
你知道的,没什么,平平常的事情嘛”,其实我那时并不是这样的心态
I was like "oh there's no way it's the man who I aspire to be one day"
我当时想的是“哦不可能不可能,这真的是他,我想成为的那个男人”
n.条理,斑纹,倾向,少许,痕迹;v.加条纹,变成条纹,奔驰,快速移动
- The Indians used to streak their faces with paint.印第安人过去常用颜料在脸上涂条纹。
- Why did you streak the tree?你为什么在树上刻条纹?
v.(使)植物凋谢或枯萎;(指人)疲倦,衰弱
- Golden roses do not wilt and will never need to be watered.金色的玫瑰不枯萎绝也不需要浇水。
- Several sleepless nights made him wilt.数个不眠之夜使他憔悴。
n.产生,发生,一代,一代人
- This book was handed down from generation to generation.这本书世代相传。
- People of my generation all think the same way about this.关于这件事,我们这代人都有同感。
活塞( piston的名词复数 )
- Some pistons have seating rings of metal or leather. 有些活塞上有金属或皮革的密封环。
- A pump uses valves and pistons. 泵使用阀和活塞。
n.损失,遗失,失败,输,浪费,错过,[军]伤亡,降低
- His death was a great loss to the country.他的逝世对这个国家是一大损失。
- Because of the continued loss,the factory closed down.由于连续亏损,工厂关闭了。
标签:
篮球英文堂