篮球之神迈克尔乔丹近日作为拉塞尔威斯特布鲁克进入俄克拉荷马市名人堂的介绍人,在俄城发表了一通精彩的演讲。除了称赞威少的忠诚以及打球风格之外,乔帮主还暗讽了夏天刚刚离队的

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I knew 我已经知道结果 Before it even left my hand 甚至在球离开我手之前 Why 为什么 I've prepared to the point 我用无数的时间准备 where instinct takes over 这一刻只需靠本能反应就够了 Never stoped working 不要停

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

作文题目: 1. 中国目前的高校依然以必修课为主,学生必须修完所指定的科目,也有少量选修课程。 2. 是否应让大学生根据自己的兴趣爱好来自行选择大学中的学习课程。 3. 你的看法。 参考

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

You want to know the secret to victory 你想知道成功的秘诀 Fail to make the varsity in the team 曾没能进入大学校队 Start your carrer as a walk on 以配角开始你的生涯 Goal three and thirteen your rookie season 新秀赛季3胜

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Kobe, you suck! You suck, Kobe! Kobe sucks... 科比,你很垃圾!你烂透了!科比逊毙了 I've been hating you... Too long... To stop now 我已经恨你太久而今已然无法停止 You're retiring 你离退役越来越近 And you want t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The feeling of a perfect shot feels efforless to me 投出一个完美的投篮对我来说毫不费力 Wherever i releasethat shot 不管在哪出手 I just feel serene and quiet 我都富有激情,但又十分沉着 It's only me and the rim and b

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I did everything for YOU 我已经为你做了一切 Because that's what you do when someone makes you feel as alive as you've made me feel 因为你也是这样对待我,让我感觉到我自己是一个鲜活的人 You gave a six-year-old boy his

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Welcome to the spotlight 欢迎来到镁光灯下 Where we welcome the cheers the expectations and the pressure 这里,我们享受欢呼挑战预期、承受压力 We welcome the grind 我们接受磨炼 There would be no easy shot, no days off, n

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

If these walls could talk 如果,这些墙壁,能说话 They tell stories and drama, adversity and triumph 它们会跟我们讲,好多好多的故事,精彩如戏的故事,有过艰难困苦,也有胜利喜悦 They tell you about the bir

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

If you are standing straight up 如果你站直去接球 And someone throws at you 你的队友传球给你 Now you have to go down pump fake and trying and drive 那么现在你需要下蹲,做投篮假动作并尝试突破 or if you are standing

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Don't play their game 别跟着他们的节奏打 Play it better 我们要打出我们自己的节奏 Get your head strong 兄弟们,昂首挺胸 attack distraction 保持专注 You think this looks easy 你认为这很简单吗 You are kidding me 你

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

You once said either love me or hate me, one way or the other. 你曾说过,要么喜欢我,要么恨我, Why did you say that? 这话怎么讲? Well, because the felling of competition, you know, competition, 这出自于一种竞争的感觉,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

It seems you have transformed yourself significantly during the past few years 近些年来,你似乎在改变自己, as a person and a basketball player. 不管是私下的自己或是球场上的你, Is that true? 是这样的吗? Actually,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I spent days, months, years obsessing about the game and studying the journey of others 我每天、每月、每年都痴迷在篮球这项运动中,并认真向其他人学习 My Muses, who all came from different background and industries 我的缪

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

This is the final question 最后一个问题 Can you repeat the following after me 你能重复我下面的话 And then fill in the blank 然后把句子填上 The greatest thing about the game of basketball is 篮球这一运动最美好的东西是

Kyrie Irving doesn't wanna be LeBron James' sidekick 凯里欧文不想当勒布朗的小弟 Kyrie told Dan Gilber when they sat down 凯里跟老板丹吉尔伯特促膝长谈 He didn't wanna play with LeBron any more 表示自己不想和勒布朗打

Have the presence of mind to know who was coming off the screen 注意到谁在准备挡拆后接球 Have the presence of mind to communicate the proper strategy to your teammate involved in the screen 同时能够将适当的防守战术传达给你在

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

This musecage isn't about comfort, it's about obsession 这个视频不是求安慰,而是讲痴迷 Obsession over dominating not just all aspects of the game, but dominating the will of your opponent 痴迷于不仅仅在各个方面主宰比赛,而

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

You got to have a vision 你要有一个愿景 A vision for what it is you really truly want 你真正想要的是什么 A vision is about what you're here to create 你来这是要创造什么 A vision that really works is one that excites you 一个真

You were adding material things to their lives, but subtracting the most precious gifts of all: independence and growth. 你给他们的生活提供了更多物质上的享受,但消磨了一生中最珍贵的天赋:独立和成长。 Understand

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂