My father is one of the wisest men I know. Over the past year he has been dispensing bits of wisdom to friends, business partners and family members via his Facebook wall and private Twitter stream. Id share some of his advice with you today. 我的父

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Now more and more students choose to study abroad. Could you afford to study abroad? I'd like to study for a bachelor's degree. What's your major? I have five compulsory courses and two optional courses. Will your credits be enough? You've made great

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

He came of age in Northeast Ohio just a kid from Akron who dare to dream and somehow exceeded impossible expectations 俄亥俄的东北,他年少成名,阿克伦的少年他勇敢追梦,看似不可能的目标,他一个一个超越 He soare

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

So LeBron we talked a little bit about this out there but tonight 勒布朗,我们之前在场内谈过这个话题,不过 describe the effort from the men behind you because as great as you have been 能否再评论一下你身后这些队友今晚

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I know that you are hoping to kind of move the needle of progression in Hollywood a little bit that you want to see some more gender and some more racial diversity 我知道你想要涉足好莱坞,你提倡男女平等,种族平等 Can you talk

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Kobe Bryant, five-time NBA champion, first-time Oscar nominee. Sounds crazy! Congratulations. Thank you 科比布莱恩特,五次NBA总冠军,第一次奥斯卡提名。听起来很疯狂!祝贺你。谢谢 Where are you gonna put that Oscar if

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

You can't connect the doubts looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards 你无须带着质疑的态度前行,只需用其审视过去 So you have to trust the doubts were somehow connecting your future 你要坚信,在某种程度

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

The 18-year-old Kobe Bryant, The youngest player ever appear in a regular season NBA game 18岁的科比-布莱恩特成为NBA史上出战常规赛最年轻的球员 Goes to Kobe Bryant, his first proffesional basket 科比-布莱恩特,职业生涯第

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Cavelier Kingdom is a kingdom of two crowns 骑士王国有两个国王 One rules by power and force, the other with cunning and cleverness 一个靠力量统治,另一个则靠灵巧和智慧 Every offensive decision is made by one of the crowns 每

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Ayesha, so excited for here today we get it finally here 阿耶莎,很高兴也很激动我们终于走到今天 It is a dream come true both you and I 对我们来说,这感觉就像是梦想成真一样 We gonna make each other better 以后的日

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

ESPY goes to Russell Westbrook ESPY最佳男运动员奖得主是威少 Make sure I look good first 我得先整理整理,让自己帅一点 Ah, First and foremost, I'd like to thank the man above 啊,首先,我得谢谢上帝 For blessing me w

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Drop your last pathetic card, so I get end this 打出你最后一张可怜的卡吧,让我灭了你,结束这场战斗 My grandpa has no pathetic card 你大爷我没有烂卡 but I does contain the unstoppable Ajudea. impossible 但我有一张无

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Melo is probably my all time favor person that I have been around 甜瓜是我相处过的所有人里我最喜欢的 consistently over the course at so many years 这么多年生涯里,场上场下最喜欢的就是他 The trade from New York to C

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

One of the most terrifying dreams for me was a dream of me being on a basketball court 对我来说最恐怖的梦就是我梦到我在球场上 Stadium's full, I am attacking the basket and I can't get off the ground 球场坐满人,正在攻击篮筐

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

When I was younger, I would just imagine anybody was in front of me and I would just try as many moves as possible. So 当我年轻的时候,会假想有人在我的前面,然后我会用尽可能多的步伐 I would start out with the basics and

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I would sit under the basket (for) the entire game, I would have one of those big like sweeper, like court sweeper things 我会整场都坐在篮球架下面,拿着大拖把 Something happened to my court like who slip some sweat I got really maki

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

He is a ball handling guard at 6 feet 10 that can shoot the long ball 他是个身高6尺10英寸的控球后卫,喜欢远投 And he had all the skills, had all the skills 他拥有所有的技术,所有的技术 Fans loved him, he can do virtual

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I wanna learn how to become the best basketball player in the world 我想学习如何成为世界上最好的篮球运动员。 And if I am gonna learn that, I gotta learn from the best 为了实现它,我跟最好的球员学习 Kids go to school

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

As soon as I made the move, I knew it 我刚做突破动作,接着就感觉到了 It feels like the shock absorbers in the back of your foot just gone 感觉那块用来缓冲的肌肉,直接从脚上脱落掉 So it's just nothing there, so when

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

I warm up to alway just kinda doing a mental check of my body 我热身的时候总是脑子里检查一下自己的身体状态 Like, what's tight, what's pulling on me, what's not pulling on me, how do I loosen it up, how to get things going 比如,

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂