这是一位父亲在自己70岁生日来临时,在孩子的博客里写下的自己的经验分享:我希望自己在你们这个年纪时了解的10件事(10 things I wish I knew when I was your age)来听听这位父亲宝贵的10堂人生经

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

In the past 10 years, I've realized that our culture is rife with ideas that actually inhibit joy. Here are some of the things I'm most grateful to have unlearned: 过去十年里,我意识到我们的文化虽然充满了想法却也抑制了快乐。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Eurasians in the Sportlight “混”出名堂 Can an ethnic mix be trendy? At the moment, Eurasians are enjoying an unprecedented high profile in the news, in advertising, and in the entertainment in

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

There are two Massachusetts Halls in New England. One is at the Bowdoin College, in Brunswick, Maine. The other, which is also the most mentioned? one, is on Harvard Campus, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The latter was erected between 1718 and 1720 in

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

对于朝鲜,我们知道它是社会主义国家,知道三八线。除此之外,大家还了解哪些呢?

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Recently, I celebrated another birthday. As I look back at how quickly time passes, I am amazed at how much can change in a matter of a year. I think we go through cycles of change -- when the complete unexpected throws you off your equilibrium --giv

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

There are so many lessons I wish I had learned while I was young enough to appreciate and apply them. The thing with wisdom, and often with life lessons in general, is that theyre learned in retrospect, long after we needed them. The good news is tha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

16.Keep it simple. There is a world of magnificence hidden in simplicity. Pick the five most important things in your life now and focus on those things. Let the other stuff go. Stop the busyness and really enjoy whats important to you. 简单化。有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

JUDY WOODRUFF: It's deadliest attack in Jerusalem since 2008. Four people were brutally murdered at a synagogue today, before their Palestinian attackers were shot dead. Later, an Israeli police officer died of his wounds. The attack built on growing

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

So you didnt have a perfect childhood? Sorry for your loss. What a great excuse you may have for not going all the way to make your dreams come true. 你的童年不够美好?对此我深表遗憾。可这又算什么理由,竟能阻碍你一路追

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Travel versus college: the eternal debate rages on with no clear-cut winner. Faced with rising tuition costs and a less than satisfying job market, many would-be college students are ditching their knapsacks and textbooks for rucksacks and guidebooks

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The pull off this dunk, wireless motion sensor data, 根据无限运动传感器数据,拉文扣篮时, reveals that Lavine initiates his leap using an optimal 90 degree knee flexion, 准备起跳动作中,膝盖会达到最佳角度90度弯曲状

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Once I see that I have to turn it on, I'll turn it on 一旦我发现我需要接管比赛,我就会找到状态 Kobe pull it up for the three, got it, And right there it's 20000 科比,急停三分,球进,拿到他职业生涯第20000分 Kob

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Jerry West was the mentor to me 杰里-维斯特是我的导师 Almost like a father figure 他就像我的父亲一样 Because he really took care of me when I fisrt came to the NBA 我刚进NBA时,他真的很照顾我 And he always talked about

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Legendary, for sure 传奇,肯定的 He has that talent along with the dedication to be one of the best players, He is tough to defend 他有成为最好球员之一的天赋,而且又全身心投入,他让人难以防守 and it's a great thing

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Do you feel like you are the MVP,the most valuable player of the league 你认为你是MVP吗,联盟中最有价值球员 All right, you can see how far the Lakers are falling that you are not in LA and people are rooting for Houston Rocket 你可以

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

This game, of course, was highlighted by the arrival of president Barack Obama 奥巴马总统的到来为这场比赛增添了一道亮丽的风景 Who lives at least for the next four years right down the street 他至少在未来四年都住在华盛

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Tell J.R. and everybody to put on a shirt though 告诉JR史密斯和其他人把衣服穿上 Ok I will, I definitely will 好的,我会的,我一定会的 Cant be just walking around without a shirt, Yeah, ok I definitely will 连件T桖都不穿还

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Theres been a long standing tradition of welcoming championship sports team to The White House 邀请体育冠军进白宫一直是是个传统 Kobe and Derrik have been there so many times now, They can lead tours themselves 科比和费舍尔来过很

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

In the past 10 years, I've realized that our culture is rife with ideas that actually inhibit joy. Here are some of the things I'm most grateful to have unlearned: 过去十年里,我意识到我们的文化虽然充满了想法却也抑制了快乐。

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文