时间:2019-02-19 作者:英语课 分类:篮球英文堂


英语课

   I did everything for YOU


  我已经为你做了一切
  Because that's what you do when someone makes you feel as alive as you've made me feel
  因为你也是这样对待我,让我感觉到我自己是一个鲜活的人
  You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream
  你让一个六岁的孩子实现了他的湖人梦
  And I'll always love you for it
  为此我将永远爱你
  But I can't love you obsessively 1 for much longer
  但是我不能在如此迷恋你了
  This season is all I have left to give
  这个赛季是我所能给的仅有的
  My heart can take the pounding
  我的心还能继续承受各种打击
  My mind can handle 2 the grind 3
  我的意志也能承受各种磨难
  But my body knows it's time to say goodbye
  但我的身体让我知道是时候说再见了
  And that's OK
  这也很好
  科比
  I'm ready to let you go
  我已经做好准备和你说再见了
  I want you to know now
  我现在只是想让你知道
  So we both can savor 4 every moment we have left together
  我们俩都可以永远珍藏着彼此一起度过的每一段时光
  The good and the bad
  无论是好的,还是坏的
  We have given each other all that we have
  我们已经给了彼此我们所能给的全部
  And we both know, no matter what I do next
  我们俩都知道,接下来无论我去做什么
  I'll always be that kid with the rolled up socks
  我都会是那个穿着老爸直筒袜的孩子
  Garbage can in the corner
  瞄准角落里的垃圾桶
  5 seconds on the clock
  假装进攻时间还有5秒
  Ball in my hands, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
  手里拿着篮球,5秒、4秒、3秒、2秒、1秒
  Love you always. Kobe.
  永远爱你。科比。

ad.着迷般地,过分地
  • Peter was obsessively jealous and his behaviour was driving his wife away. 彼得过分嫉妒的举止令他的妻子想离他而去。
  • He's rude to his friends and obsessively jealous. 他对他的朋友很无礼而且嫉妒心重。
n.把手,手柄,拉手;vt.触,摸;操纵;处理
  • He felt about in the dark for the door handle.他在黑暗中摸索着找门把手。
  • Can you show me how I can handle this camera?你能教我如何使用这个照相机吗?
n.(常贬义)用功的学生,书呆子;vt.磨,磨碎
  • Would you please grind a pound of coffee for me? 请给我磨一磅咖啡好吗?
  • Do you find learning English a grind?你觉得学英语是一件苦差事吗?
vt.品尝,欣赏;n.味道,风味;情趣,趣味
  • The soup has a savor of onion.这汤有洋葱味。
  • His humorous remarks added a savor to our conversation.他幽默的话语给谈话增添了风趣。
标签: 篮球英文堂