[00:00.00]1.English and American Style Breakfast. [00:01.83]英美式早餐时会话(1)。 [00:03.66]Waiter:Good morning,sir. [00:04.72]服务员:早上好,先生。 [00:05.77]Customer:Good morning,good morning.How are you this morning? [00:0

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 餐饮服务业英语会话

第57期:Having Dinner in a Restaurant X:Would you like anything else,sir? X:先生,您还要些什么东西吗? Y:May I have some water,please? Y:请给我一杯水好吗? X:Certainly.Would you like your coffee with your dinner or later? X:好的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Scientists and doctors cant make their minds up about coffee. One study says its really bad for us and the next report says its good for us. Ive even read that 10 cups a day is good for our brain. I like a cup of coffee at certain times of the day. I

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-C

1. W: Youre taking a course with Professor Johnson. Whats your impression so far? M: Well, many students can hardly stay awake in his class without first drinking a cup of coffee. Q: What does the man imply? A) Few students understand Prof. Johnson's

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Coffee May Help You Live Longer 咖啡可以帮助你活得更久 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Today we have more good news for all our coffee drinkers around the world. Another new study finds that drinking coffee

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

待用咖啡就是有人已经付过帐,留给后面来的人可以免费享用的咖啡..... Jennifer: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. My name is Jennifer and I am joined in the studio today by Neil. Neil: Hi there

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

1. Plan Your Clothes 想想穿什么 Do you remember when you were in elementary school and your mother would lay your outfit out the night before? Well, there was a method to moms madness. People often waste unnecessary time looking through their cl

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A daughter complained to her father about her life and how things were so hard for her, She did not know she was going to make it and want to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling. It seemed as one problem was solved a new one arose. 有一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Brazil Father Christmas is called Papai Noel.Many Christmas customs are similar to those in the USA or UK.For those who have enough money,a special Christmas meal will be chicken,turkey,ham,rice,salad,pork,fresh and dried fruits,often

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Lesson 9 Food 第九课 食物 October 21 10月21日 Do You Want a Drink? 要喝杯饮料吗? Read it! 读读看! A coffee truck is coming to the office. 一辆行动咖啡车即将来到办公室, It drives to different businesses and sells co

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

爱喝咖啡的人耳根子比较软 Eighty percent of adults in the US and the UK are moderate users of the caffeine. 80%的美国人和英国人都在一定程度上是咖啡因的使用者。 Of all the effects it has on our mindsenhanced attentio

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. perfume 指香味,尤其由花精中散发的香味 She bought a small bottle of French perfume. 她买了一小瓶法国香水。 2. fragrance 指甜美的香味,特指植物的清新之香 Lavender has a delicate fragrance. 薰衣草有淡淡的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A Little Piece of Me When he told me he was leaving I felt like a vase which has just smashed. there were pieces of me all over the tidy, tan tiles. He kept talking, telling me why he was leaving, explaining it was for the best, I could do better, it

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一项新研究表明,用蓝色杯子或玻璃杯喝咖啡会降低咖啡的苦味,不用加糖就会感觉更甜。 实验表明,相比玻璃杯,用白色杯子喝咖啡会感觉味道更浓;而相比有颜色的杯子,用白色杯子喝咖

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

An office space is a fragile work environment. Often, peoples ways of thinking and behaviors clash with that of others. With all of the time spent together in such a space, it is inevitable that some warring will occur between coworkers. There are se

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Surprising headline for all of you possibly enjoying your morning coffee right about now,myself included. A new study says if you drink more than four cups a day, it might increase the risk of an early death. ABC News Senior Medical Contributor Dr.Je

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It resembles nothing more innocuous than an ordinary coffee cup. 从表面上看,这就是一个再普通不过的咖啡杯。 But it is actually a disguised hi-tech gadget which could become a potent new weapon in the fight against criminals, enem

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天Larry 和Li Hua 一起去医院看望一个生病的朋友Laura。Li Hua 会学到两个 常用语:pick-me-up 和lay off。 (street noise) LH: 哎,Larry, 我觉得Laura 生病以后一直情绪

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

周末啦!又是呼朋唤友、聚会开心的时候。如果一个说外国人或者说英语的朋友邀请你去他们家做客,你知道跟他们说些什么吗?我们可以教你使用礼貌英语用语,做一位很棒的客人。 I'm so glad yo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Whoa, those are some big-ass coffees! 哇靠,这杯咖啡大得吓人啊! Yep, 64-ouncers. They told me they're bigger than the human stomach. 没错,1.9升杯呢。他们说这杯容量比人体的胃还大。 And the coffee's already working,

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(337) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季