词条 含义 近义 词组 distinction n. 差别,特性 difference, uniqueness , peculiarity n. 显赫,声望 luster , honor distinct adj. 明确的,确实的;不同的 definite, separate, di

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(549) / 评论(0) 分类 王玉梅托福词汇配套MP3

8.You are a long way down(顺) the valley, and it is nearly night again. You make a fire in the trees and eat the bananas. The next morning you are very hungry. You must find something to eat. In the snow you see the tracks(足迹) of an animal.P

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 生存游戏

[ti:UNIT 3 Amazing Animals Lesson 23: Famous Zoos] [0:00.593]UNIT 3 第三单元 [0:02.592]Amazing Animals 令人惊异的动物 [0:06.146]Lesson 23: 第23课: [0:08.515]Famous Zoos 著名的动物园 [0:11.847]Zoos are old! 动物园很古老! [

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 河北教育初中英语(初中起点)八年级下册

1.vivisection 活体解剖 2.perform. experiments on animals 在动物身上做试验 3.test animals 用于实验的动物 4.be subjected to experiments 被迫接受试验 5.animal rights 动物权利 6.clinical research 临床研究 7.cruel 残忍的

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

BBC News with Jonathan Izard. The Senegalese army says West African forces will take action at midnight in the Gambia unless President Yahya Jammeh agrees to hand power to the winner of last months selection Adama Barrow. A military spokesman said Se

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

We are back with the stars of Two Broke Girls 欢迎回来 嘉宾仍是《破产姐妹》的主演 and animals enthusiast Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs. 动物死忠粉 kat和beth So umm...and before you got this, 所以 在出演此片之前 You actua

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

英文学习笔记: I can smell a rat. 我觉得这个事情有蹊跷。 You are a rat. 你简直就是个鼠辈。 Why buy the cow when the milk is free. 何必为一棵树放弃整个森林。 Don't have a cow! 别生气。 You look like a cow。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Sacrificed to Science? Professor Colin Blakemore works at Oxford University Medical School doing research into eye problems and believes that animal research has given humans many benefits: The use of

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Want to feed a hungry world? According to David Gracer, add bugs to the menu. Gracer is, he says, a normal guy whos also an entomophagist, an advocate for insects as food. He gave a talk about ingesting insects at a May 16th TEDxCambridge conference

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Animal Fair 动物赶集 I went to the animal fair, the birds and the beasts were there. The big baboon, by the light of the moon, was combing his aubum hair. The monkey he got drunk, and sat on the elephants trunk. The elephant sneezed and fell on h

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

This is Scientific American, 60-second science. I'm Cynthia Graber.This will just take a minute. When an animal faces a predator, its senses go into overdrive. So scientists wondered, could human anxiety be an evolutionary legacy to protect us agains

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

1. Casualties in Iraq are climbing after a second straight day of deadly attacks. Bombings around Baghdad left more than two dozen people dead Sunday. Rescue workers are still searching for bodies in the rubble of a bombed marketplace where up to 150

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

AS IT IS 2016-02-16 Students Learn Hands-on With Animals 学生学习如何照顾动物 Talking birds, goats butting heads, and a giant tortoise that hangs out with chickens are all part of a living classroom. High-school students at the Career Cente

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Todd: What do you think about the zoo? 你觉得动物园怎么样? Dianna: I like to go to the zoo. I like to give all the animals names, like Bert the Giraffe, but I wish the animals didn't have to be in the zoo, but I think it is good when zoos

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

The New Home 新家 So they all went to the forest together and built a house. 于是,它们一起到树林里建了个房子。 The sheep and the pig were strong, and they did the hard work. 绵羊和猪很强壮,它们做苦活儿。 They put t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

在美国英语里,有许多常用俚语是由动物字眼构成的,相当的生动、形象。掌握它们,会你的口语和作文更地道,更生色! 1. Smell a Rat = feel that something is wrong 可以用 I smell a rat 来表达自己感觉

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Its cheerfulness and colour remind me of all that is special about spring sun, daffodils, bees, tulips, lambs and sheep in the fields and green grass. It is also the time to celebrate Easter with all that chocolate in the shape of eggs and bunnies. 春

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Science and technology 科学技术 Palaeontology 古生物学 Remember the tooth 齿状物所记 A link is made in an ancient ecosystem 古生态系统的一环 WHO ate whom in the food chains of the past is rarely clear. 过去的食物链中谁吃谁

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Science and Technology Prehistoric reptiles A loving mother 科技 史前爬行动物 慈母 Family life in plesiosaurs 蛇颈龙的家族生活 THE Mesozoic land was dominated by dinosaurs. 中生代时期,恐龙统治着陆地。 At sea, though,

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Chapter 19 A Talk About Money 第十九章 一次关于钱的谈话 In almost everyone's life there is one event that changes the whole course of his existence. 每个人的一生中差不多都会发生一件改变其整个人生进程的事情。 T

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 吹小号的天鹅