陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他午间休息遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你看见副总裁布朗先生有关公司野餐的电子邮件了吗? A:Yes, I read it this morning. It sounds like fun. I think the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Narrator: Hi I'm Neil. Thanks for joining me on English at Work - a new series of programmes set in an office, full of top tips to help you learn some useful business language which you could use in the workplace. 你好,我是尼尔,谢谢加入我

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Are you a panic? Do you panic easily? Are you ever in a blind panic? Do you suffer from panic attacks? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then there is a special day for you. June 18 is International Panic Day. It is a day when it is OK

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

核心句型: Everything here is hunky-dory. 这里一切都没问题。 hunky-dory就是好极了,太棒了的意思,是美国人经常用到的一个口语表达,显得活泼而俏皮。Everything here is hunky-dory的正确意思是:这里

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

SCENE② A 第二天 在酒吧里 【我害你弄得一团糟】 Herbert: I gave the letter you wrote to a girl. 赫伯特: 我把你写的那封信拿给一个女孩子。 Don: Did it work? 唐: 有

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 网络社交

In 12 years, my wife and I have covered a lot of ground. 我和我的妻子已经从婚姻生活中学到了很多内容。 We were married before I graduated college. Pregnant with our first child shortly after. I finished college. New baby. Two mis

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Here are some precautionary measures that can help to increase survival chances during an earthquake. 下面是一些在地震中增加逃生机会的预防措施。 If indoors, quickly get to a safe location in the room such as getting under a stron

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(424) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年04月

坏心情 Have a bad hair day 要是有人对您说I have a bad hair day,您可千万别以为她在抱怨自己的发型。A bad hair day是个俚语,指的是很不顺利的一天。 若仔细推敲一下,a bad hair day远非不顺利三个字就

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Four Steps to a Better Job Interview实现更完美面试的4个步骤Here's a question I often hear: What are some things I can do to prepare for a job interview? 我经常听到有人这样问:我需要为面试做些什么准备呢? Answer: Th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Tell me another story! begged Wilbur. 再给我讲一个故事吧!威尔伯求它。 So Charlotte told him about another cousin of hers 于是夏洛给它讲另一个堂姐的故事, who was an aeronaut. 这堂姐是只飞天蜘蛛。 What is an

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

So Charlotte, although she, too, was tired, did what Wilbur wanted. 于是,尽管夏洛也很累,它还是做威尔伯要它做的事。 Once upon a time, she began, 从前,它讲起来, I had a beautiful cousin 我有一个堂姐, who mana

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Tired from his romp, Wilbur lay down in the clean straw. 威尔伯又跑又跳,忙了一通,累了,在干净的麦草上躺下来。 He closed his eyes. 它闭上眼睛。 The straw seemed scratchy 麦草像是有点扎肉 - not as comfortable

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Chapter 13 Good Progress 第十三章 进展顺利 Far into the night, while the other creatures slept, Charlotte worked on her web. 深夜,当其他动物睡觉时,夏洛还在它的网上干活。 First she ripped out a few of the orb lines nea

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Part-time Job When my son was a hign-school sophomore, he got a part-time job sacking groceries at a supermarket. He came home all smiles.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

HAVANA, July 1 (Xinhua) -- Cuba is progressing and the results are noticeable, Cuban President Raul Castro was quoted as saying on Monday by local daily Granma. We continue advancing and the results are noticeable. We move at a faster pace than what

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

常有人问我:学英语有什么诀窍?说老实话,要想掌握一种语言,在缺乏必要的语言环境的条件下,实在没有什么捷径可走,但一套科学的学习方法却是必不可少的,我就是用自己总结出的两

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

by Alison Green, US News World Report 艾利森-格林 《美国新闻与世界报道》 So you've had your job interview, and, as you wait to hear from the company, you keep replaying the interview in your mind and wondering how you did. But is ther

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 高考:National College Entrance Examination(简称为NCEE) 请看相关报道: Schools and educational authorities across the country are making final preparations to ensure that the upcoming national college entrance exam goes smoothly a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1 .Hello. (Hi.)你好。 注释:这是比较随意的一种说法,通常用于熟人之间。 2. How are you? 你好。 注释:较正式的一种说法。 3. Good morning(afternoon/evening). 早上好。(下午好/晚上好)4. Very well, th

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

A: labor relations have been getting heated over the last few days. Theres even talk of a strike if contract negotiations dont go smoothly. B: I would hate to see the negotiations go sour, because the last thing we need is more trouble from the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语