1. He is on a business trip. 他现在出差了。 还能这样说: He's on business now. He is taking an official trip. 谚语: Better the foot slip than the tongue trip. 宁可失足,不可失言。 2. He is off today. 他今天放假。 还能

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

处理客户的抱怨 Handling the Customer's ComplaintsS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1S: Good morning, sir. Can I help you? 早上好,先生。我能帮忙吗? C: I hope so. I'd like to make a complaint,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

介绍: 商场实用英语,一应俱全 本书模拟企业由创业到发展成国际化的情境,规划 52个最常见的商业议题,包含经营管理、行销企划、广告促销、业务洽谈、採购与国际贸易等,是所有上班族

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 商业英语会话

Describe a typical day in your job 请描述你工作中有代表性的一天 As soon as I get to work,I check my e-mail. 一上班我就马上查看电子邮件。 Usually a handful of e-mails from our headquarters in Germany are waiting for me. 通常

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

核心句型: I'm sorry that I have my hands full with some important documents. 非常抱歉,我要处理一些重要文件,忙得不可开交。 have one's hands full with 直译过来就是:使某人的双手都满了,这个短语的正确

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

核心句型: I will see myself out, please. 请留步,不用送了。 see sb. out直译过来就是:看着某人出去,这个短语的正确意思是:送某人出去,送某人到门口。当朋友想送你出门,而你又不想让他们送

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Customer: Hello, I would like to open an account, but I do not know what account it should be. 顾客:你好。我想开立一个帐户,但我不知道要开哪种帐户。 Clerk: Do you often dep

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

新英语口语900句 Talking about future activities 376. What time are you going to get up tomorrow? 明天你打算什么时候起床? 377. I'll get up at seven o'clock so that I can catch the bus. 我7点钟起床才能赶上公车。 378. What

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语口语900句

There's a popular belief that it is more important to be respected than it is to be liked. You may agree with this statement in your personal life but are wondering if the adage holds true when it comes to your sales position. After all, another old

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Plus, have you seen the way she dresses? 而且你注意到她的着装了吗? I'm not happy and I think you've got to take some action. 我不满意,我觉得你应该采取行动。 Anna, you're on fire! 安娜,你的火气太大了! But st

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Coats and Ties at the Business Meal 业务餐中的着装 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. How are you? A:I'm fine, thank you, and you? C:我感觉很疲惫。昨天晚

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

By Thomas's side works another boy, whom we will call James,a lad of only ordinary capacity, very likely. 托马斯身边还有一个男孩,就称他詹姆斯吧,他很可能才能一般。 If Thomas and all the other boys did their best, there w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

This is the second in a two-part Business English Podcast series on handling angry customers on the telephone. In todays show well be looking at how to resolve the customers complaint. 这是2节商务播客课程的第2节,涉及到处理愤怒顾客

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

We will also strengthen our customer partnerships through: 同时康柏还将通过以下途径来加强我们与客户的关系: Focused, global account management, Industry-leading service and support, and, A commitment to sell the way you want t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

做 外贸 采购工作经常要 询盘 ,写英文 询盘 也是常事,写一份合适的 外贸 客户英文询盘信函对外贸工作很有帮助,分享几个英文询盘信函中的常用语句。 英文询盘 May I have an idea of your pri

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

核心句型: If I were in your shoes, I'd apologize to him. 我要是你,就会去跟他道歉。 in one's shoes 字面意思是:穿某人的鞋子,由此可以很容易地联想到这个习语要表达的是换位思考,体会对方的难处

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

currency 货币 currency adjustment factor 货币调整因子;币值调整因素 currency board arrangement

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

促销的目的就是要卖出产品,那么怎样才能把促销信(sales letter)写得吸引人、让人一看就对产品感兴趣呢?下面就教你促销信的四步写法,打造very attractive的促销信。 第一步:To arouse attenti

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Right, Tom, I need you to catch up with some of our existing customers do some schmoozing and Anna, could you talk to some potential new customers? 好的,汤姆,你去联系一下现有客户,闲聊一下,安娜,你去找一些潜在的新客

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

1931 overwhelm 今天我们要学的词是 overwhelm. Overwhelm 是动词,有超过承受能力的意思。Thousands of holiday gifts didn't arrive before Christmas because UPS was overwhelmed by higher-than-expected demand. 由于邮件数量超出了

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃