I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There'r

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

I can't miss the ten o'clock train. I'm going to Beijing on business. I'm sure it's with the boss again this time. Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss. They scheduled the negotiation at nine tomorrow morning. There'r

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A new ceasefire has been signed among Myanmar's armed ethnic groups and the government. Aung Min is one of the lead negotiators for the Myanmar government. The National Ceasefire Agreement we sign today has values which have more than an agreement. N

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Representatives from Iran and P5+1 world powers are due to resume their nuclear talks in Lausanne, Switzerland later on this Thursday. The last-ditch talks come just days ahead of an end-of-month deadline to reach a framework deal. Negotiations were

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, July 28 (Xinhua) -- The Israelis and the Palestinians are set to resume their peace talks in Washington D.C. on Monday, the U.S. State Department said on Sunday. Secretary of State John Kerry extended his invitation to both sides in his p

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOUGH ERNE, Britain, June 17 (Xinhua) -- Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Barack Obama on Monday held here face-to-face talks on Syria on the sidelines of the G8 summit in Lough Erne, Britain. At a press conference after their two-

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Peru is home to the Quelccaya ice cap, the largest tropical glacier on Earth that is located at approximately 5100m above sea level. But it is shrinking. The Andean nation has 71 percent of the world's tropical glaciers, but the Peruvian glaciers hav

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BUENOS AIRES, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- The Paraguayan soccer player, Juan Manuel Iturbe, from Portugal' s FC Porto, was loaned to Argentina' s River Plate for a six-month term. Iturbe, 19, announced the loan on Twitter, while River Plate' s Vice President

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Peace talks between the Syrian government and rebels groups continue Tuesday in Kazakhstan, after an opening day in which officials said there was no major breakthrough. 叙利亚政府与反政府力量星期二继续在哈萨克斯坦进行和平谈判

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中国关于全面解决伊朗核问题的五点主张 Chinas Five Principles for a Comprehensive Solution of the Iranian Nuclear Issue一、坚持走六国与伊对话道路 First, stick to the process of P5+1 dialogue with Iran. 伊核问题第一阶

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

1. This explosion at a nuclear plant in Japan is raising fears of radiation leaks though perhaps even a meltdown. The explosion shattered the walls of a building where a nuclear reactor is located. Residents have been evacuated. 2. There are fears th

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(三月)

我们前面一直反复强调,过早开口和随意交流,在学习英语的初级甚至中级阶段,并没有什么益处反而普遍有害。所以在初、中级阶段要尽量避免过早开口和用外语自由交谈。而到了高级阶段

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

本期内容: The Leave camp won a narrow victory51.9% of the votein Britains Brexit referendum. David Cameron, who led the Remain campaign, resigned as Conservative leaderbut wont step down as prime minister until the party elects his successor. M

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

A: When can you effect shipment? I'm terribly worried about late shipment. B: We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. A: That's fine. - 你们什么时候能交货?我非常担心货物迟交。 - 我们最晚在今年十

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Russian PM Vladimir Putin has warned against military action targeting Iran or imposing new sanctions(制裁) to curb its nuclear programme. Iran's latest proposals on its nuclear ambitions have brought diverging views from the US and Russia. Earlier

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

商务 英语 谈判常用词汇: 1、出口信贷 export credit 出口津贴 export subsidy 商品 倾销 dumping 外汇 倾销 exchange dumping 优惠 关税 special preferences 保税仓库 bonded warehouse 贸易顺差 favorable balance of trad

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Gates and his chief financial officer, Greg Maffei, made the trip to Palo Alto to work out the framework for a deal, 盖茨和他的首席财务官格雷格马菲一起到帕洛奥图去设计合作框架, and then Maffei returned alone the followi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

Still, the paper contains essential insights which should frame discussion of data's role in the economy. 尽管如此,这篇论文仍然包含一些深刻的见解,它们应当成为数据在经济中的角色之讨论的框架。 One concerns t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matt

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语