Evan, that's too much soy milk. 埃文,豆奶放太多了 We both know where this leads. 你知道会怎样的 You add too much milk, then you'll add more cereal. 豆奶又倒多了然后你又要加麦片 Then you'll need more milk, and where does

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第三季

圣诞,leonard母亲过来与大家一同庆祝, penny发现L并未向母亲说明二人关系;L发现妈妈什么事情都和Sheldon说,自己则被老妈完全无视;Howard和Raj被L妈明确指出绝对有基情,二人越解释越黑;一

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

So I'm glad that you're both here. 真开心你们都来了 Because you've been here individually but now you're both together. 因为你们都单独来过 但是现在一起来了 Yes. So much more fun. 是啊 更有趣了 Well,you are always fun. y

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

剧情简介:上一次说到班纳特夫人对与丈夫的“冷酷无情”终于无可奈何了,面对丈夫的雷打不动的架势,可怜的班纳克夫人转而把怒火发到了自己的女儿

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

1.what the fuck is going on?(到底他妈的怎么回事?) 通常此话出于黑人之口,且口气最宜为疑惑,不解,愤怒等等。 若是白人则多数时候会说-what the hell is going on? 意

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

You might get tickets going to a clinic to get a DNA test or going on a daytime talk show. But now in New York City, you can just walk up to an RV called 揥ho抯 your daddy?truck to get your DNA analyzed. Eyewitness reporter Carolina Leid has more o

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

S的老爸意外到访曼哈顿;N跟S继续在情路上磕磕绊绊,不用说肯定有小J掺一脚;D则收到条不爽的消息

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

In a class I teach for adults, I recently did the unpardonable. 最近在我执教的一个成人班级里,我干了一件不可饶恕的事情。 I gave the class homework! 我居然给班上的学生布置了一份家庭作业! The assignment w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Many years ago, a baby boy came into this world. But unfortunately, he didn't come with a cry, which was a big problem from the medical point of view. The doctor, tough and quick, turned the baby upside down and slapped his bottom sharply. The baby c

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Science and Technology Extending lifespan Thanks, Mum! 科技 延长寿命 谢啦,老妈! An obscure group of animals may reveal the secret of elongating life 一群不为人知的动物可能会揭开长寿之谜 THE one sure way to prolong an a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

关于山寨,你不可不知道的英文 New Words: spitting image/mirror image:简直一模一样 look-alike:山寨脸 copycat:盲目模仿者 knockoff:山寨货 extravagant:过分的,奢侈的 今天我们学习下生活中这些相似性

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

1.What the *** is going on?(到底他母亲的怎么回事?) 通常此话出于黑人之口,且口气最宜为疑惑,不解,愤怒等等。 若是白人则多数时候会说-What the hel

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Many years ago, a baby boy came into this world. But unfortunately, he didn't come with a cry, which was a big problem from the medical point of view. The doctor, tough and quick, turned the baby upside down and slapped his bottom sharply. The baby c

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

默然温情:父爱无言

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(230) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

记得巩汉林和赵丽蓉曾经演过一个讲功夫的小品。巩汉林吹牛说自己十八般武艺样样精通,结果被老妈赵丽蓉揭穿,是样样稀松。英语中有一个俚语说的就是他这种什么都懂一点,但是什么都

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In a class I teach for adults, I recently did the unpardonable. 最近在我执教的一个成人班级里,我干了一件不可饶恕的事情。 I gave the class homework!考试大论坛 我居然给班上的学生布置了一份家庭作业! T

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英语学习笔记: pause v. 暂停 bisexual adj. 两性的;雌雄同体的 unisex adj. 男女皆宜的 kidnap vt. 绑架 My mum said, The TV is broken! Theres just a big 11 on the screen! It was the pause button. 我妈说:电视机坏了,屏幕

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

We've collected ideas for the dad with a desk job -- Considering that the majority of these jobs are spent sedentary, sitting at a desk, what better place to focus on health and wellness? Check out these ideas and then share your own. 我们收集了许

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chuck在老爸墓前撞上的神秘女子到底是谁?Chuck也很想知道,Chuck与神秘女子对峙,质问她与Bart的关系,以及关于他生母的事情。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

讲解 Todays key word is Choice Choice 选择 抉择 If there is a choice of things, there are several of them and you can choose the one you want. Here is an example At lunchtime, there's a choice between Rice or Noodle. 午餐可以在大米和面条

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀