M: Jacob, are you interested in helping me out and going on a blind date with a friend of mine? J: That depends. What does she look like? M: Well, shes got a beautiful face and long curly red hair. J: How tall is she? M: Shes fairly tall, maybe 2 inc

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

Jason is talking to Kate, a classmate he likes very much. J: I don't understand why you dye your hair and wear all kinds of weird clothes, Kate. K: I guess that's how I attract boys. J: Yes, but the w

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

The third way that I think we can help make our peace with regret is through the passage of time, which, as we know, heals all wounds-except for tattoos, which are permanent. 第三点我想就是通过时间的流逝来慢慢平和地面对遗憾,我

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Ron Meyer: The President of Universal Studios 坚韧、品质、天赋环球影城总裁罗恩梅耶尔 Gumption and Guts 进取心和勇气 Ron Meyer was 14 when a friend gave him his first tattoo, a crude design done with ink and a needle. Like man

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

Mystic Falls... I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家 And mine. And mine. 也是我的,还有我 For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 吸血鬼日记第四季

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest. Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry. Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it? Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually wo

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

the one that got awayKaty Perry Katy Perry所演唱的单曲The One That Got Away/离我而去的人由Katy、Dr. Luke、Max Martin共同撰写,收录在Katy Perry的第二张主流厂牌专辑《Teenage Dream》中。它在2011年10月4日作为专辑

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

今天我们要学的词是minor。 Minor, 有未成年人的意思。 He was charged with supplying alcohol to a minor, 他被指控向未成年人提供酒精饮料。美国小儿科医生联合会警告说,日光美黑沙龙对未成年人健康有

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I thought you were done helping Laurel. 我以为劳蕾尔的忙你不帮了呢 The first firefly to die, his name was Garfield Lynns. 第一个死掉的萤火虫,他叫加菲尔德林斯 Well, being dead kind of rules him out as a murder suspect,

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Hello? 喂 I have some information for you. 我有线索了 The killer drives a 1970s Ford pick up. 凶手开一辆72年的福特 There is a scar on his left wrist from a severe burn and a tattoo of a firefly. 在他左手腕上有一处重度烧伤留

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

We're really more into Batman. 我们通常都更偏爱蝙蝠侠(Batman)。 But this guy is really into Red Skull, the supervillain from Captain America. 不过有人却偏偏痴迷于《美国队长》(Captain America)里的大反派红骷髅(

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A man singing the Cantonese classic Hai Kuo Tian Kong (As Broad as the Sea and Sky) while playing a guitar on the street in Tokyo has gone viral across China's social media. 最近,一位男子在日本东京街头用吉他弹唱经典粤语歌曲《

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Jason, I saw that you have an amazing tattoo on your chest. Jason: That's right, yeah, I'm not Yakuza though, so don't worry. Todd:What's the reasoning behind the tattoo? Why did you get it? Jason: I got the tattoo because I used to actually wo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

国外最奇葩的商品,你会买吗? New Words: attach vt/vi. 附上;贴上 utilize vt. 利用,使用 entertainment n. 娱乐节目;娱乐 消遣; bulge v.凸出;膨胀; Toilet Golf 厕所高尔夫 Inventions like this one make you wonder who

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Todd: Lois, I noticed that you have a poster of David Beckham by your desk. Lois: I do. I think that David Beckham is quite a handsome man. I also think that he is a very, very talented footballer, although his recent performance in Euro 2004 was may

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

歌词: Them, free-free, them Them, free-free, them... Im so tangy, people call me Mathangi Goddes of word, b-tches Im a keep it banging Truth is like a rotten tooth, you gotta spit it out Let the bottom two, let my wisdom work it out Big on the un

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Wear本身有穿衣服、戴首饰、文文身、留发型等意。同样地,下面的词也差不多都有这些意思,而且表达更时尚、更新颖。 1. rock: 这里的rock不仅指穿、戴,而且尤指穿戴得好看、得体、时尚

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

His daughter went off to college. Don't do anything stupid. And don't follow the crowd, he told her. She said, Of course not, Daddy. You know how smart and independent I am. He crossed his fingers anyway. She came home during Christmas break. She ask

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

God, what am I doing with my life? 天哪,我这是在做什么啊? You having second thoughts about acting? 你要不要再想想表演的事? You were on set, you saw what it was like. 你就在现场,你都看到是什么样子了 Yeah, but it

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第七季