绿箭侠第一季 第136期:狄格尔的开导
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
I thought you were done helping 1 Laurel.
我以为劳蕾尔的忙你不帮了呢
The first firefly to die, his name was Garfield Lynns.
第一个死掉的萤火虫,他叫加菲尔德·林斯
Well, being dead kind of rules him out as a murder suspect, right?
已经死了的话就排除嫌犯的可能性了,对吧
Oliver...
奥利弗
I'm sorry I came at you so hard, man. But I've been there.
抱歉我逼你这么紧,但我是过来人
I know what it's like to stare death in the face and...be the one who blinks.
我知道面对死亡是什么感受,也像你一样漠视冷淡过
That's not it.
不是这样的
I've...I've been close to death.
我,我也曾接近死亡
On the island... more times than I can remember, and I never feared it.
在那座岛上,次数多到我记不清,但我从没怕过
Because I had nothing to lose.
因为我已经没什么好失去的了
绿箭侠第一季
But when that archer 2 almost killed me,
但当那个弓箭手差点杀了我
when I... stared death in the face then,
当我,又面对死亡的时候
I thought about all the people that I've let into my life since I've been back.
我想起了自我回来后,所有我生命中出现的人
My family, Laurel, Tommy.
我的家人,劳蕾尔,汤米
And that made me afraid.
这让我害怕
Afraid of what would happen to those people if they lost me--again.
害怕如果他们再一次失去我,他们该是多么痛不欲生
And for the first time in so long,
这么久以来我第一次
I had something to lose.
我开始害怕失去
Well, you got it backwards 3, Oliver.
你弄错了,奥利弗
You think the people you let in are taking your edge.
你以为你身边的人扯了你的后腿
I think it gives you one.
而我认为恰恰相反
Maybe a stronger one.
他们让你更强大
You can stare down death with something to live for or not.
有活着的目标或是一无所有时,你能藐视死亡
Something to live for...is better.
而能为某些东西而活,其实更好
All the men in the unit had an alibi 4 for Danny's murder.
所有小队里的人在丹尼死时都有不在场证明
The guy that I fought had a firefly tattoo 5 and his arm was severely 6 burned.
和我交手的家伙手上有个萤火虫的纹身,并且他的手臂被严重烧伤
Ok. I don't see where you're going with this.
好的,我不明白你想说什么
The Nodell Tower fire. Some of the bodies were so badly burned,
诺德尔大厦那次火灾,一些尸体因为严重灼伤
They couldn't even be IDed off dental records.
甚至都不能通过牙齿信息来辨别身份
What if Garfield Lynns didn't die, but was just presumed dead?
万一加菲尔德·林斯没死,而被误以为已经死了呢
n.食物的一份&adj.帮助人的,辅助的
- The poor children regularly pony up for a second helping of my hamburger. 那些可怜的孩子们总是要求我把我的汉堡包再给他们一份。
- By doing this, they may at times be helping to restore competition. 这样一来, 他在某些时候,有助于竞争的加强。
n.射手,弓箭手
- The archer strung his bow and aimed an arrow at the target.弓箭手拉紧弓弦将箭瞄准靶子。
- The archer's shot was a perfect bull's-eye.射手的那一箭正中靶心。
adv.往回地,向原处,倒,相反,前后倒置地
- He turned on the light and began to pace backwards and forwards.他打开电灯并开始走来走去。
- All the girls fell over backwards to get the party ready.姑娘们迫不及待地为聚会做准备。
n.某人当时不在犯罪现场的申辩或证明;借口
- Do you have any proof to substantiate your alibi? 你有证据表明你当时不在犯罪现场吗?
- The police are suspicious of his alibi because he already has a record.警方对他不在场的辩解表示怀疑,因为他已有前科。
n.纹身,(皮肤上的)刺花纹;vt.刺花纹于
- I've decided to get my tattoo removed.我已经决定去掉我身上的纹身。
- He had a tattoo on the back of his hand.他手背上刺有花纹。
标签:
绿箭侠