The abduction was unexpected. It forced me to move up my plans, but what I told the police was true. 突如其来的绑架迫使我加速了计划,不过我告诉警方的是事实。 The man in the green hood was there in that warehouse, and he's

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Is There a Link Between Suicide and Depression? 自杀与抑郁之间有联系吗? The suspected suicide of actor and comedian Robin Williams is being linked, in part, to depression. Many Americans suffer from the condition. But, many also are trying

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

[00:00.00]Unit 2 [译文]第2单元 [00:02.98]Fruit [译文]水果 [00:05.28]two [译文]二 [00:07.32]A banana for you, Grandma. [译文]给你一个香蕉,奶奶。 [00:11.14]Let's listen and say. [译文]听一听,说一说。 [00:14.27]a peac

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 新蕾快乐英语

Israel and the Palestinians Agree to Truce 以色列和巴勒斯坦同意停火 Israeli and Palestinian negotiators announced Tuesday that they have agreed to an extended ceasefire after seven weeks of deadly fighting in Gaza. The ceasefire took effe

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The North Wind 北风 The north wind is cold, The robins say; 知更鸟说:北风真冷, And that is why robins must fly away. 这就是我们必须飞走的原因。 The north wind is cold and brings the snow, 北风真冷,还带来了雪, S

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

6 Autumn 秋 威廉柯伦布城恩特 The melancholy days are come,the saddest of the year, 阴郁的日子将来临,这终年最悲伤的时光, Of wailing winds, and naked woods, and meadows brown and sear. 狂风怒吼,树林凋敝,牧场焦

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

I am Asieh Namdar, at the CNN. com newsroom at Atlanta. Here is a look at what is happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A public appeal from Jennifer Hudson, the Oscar winning actress and singer is using her Myspace blog to ask readers to help find her missing

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science. I'm Adam Hinterthuer. Got a minute? If you're worried about news reports of West Nile virus, you might want to go take a census of the birds in your backyard. Because certain species of birds actually

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十)月

Since A.A. Milne published the first official Winnie The Pooh story in 1926, the character has become beloved by children across many generations. 自从艾伦亚历山大米尔恩1926年推出小熊维尼的故事以来,这一形象就深受几代儿

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

English at the Movies: Robin Williams 英语电影:罗宾威廉姆斯 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im Caty Weaver. People around the world were shocked and saddened by the death of entertainer Robin Williams. Many of you comm

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Over the rainbow E. Y. Harburg Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high Theres a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby Somewhere over the rainbow Skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream Really do come true Someday I'll wish upon a star An

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

We begin this half hour with former NBA star Lamar Odom showing signs of recovery this morning after waking up from that coma. ABC's Kayna Whitworth has been following the story from Las Vegas. Good morning, Kayna. Robin, good morning to you. Lamar O

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

So, let's say you're heading to a comic-con of some sort. You've spent all month preparing your costume, you've sewn a ridiculous number of pockets onto your utility belt, and you've recruited a small child to play Robin. 假如,你正准备去参加

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Warble For Lilac-Time为丁香花季节而歌唱Warble me now for joy of lilac-time,(returning in reminiscence,)Sort me O tongue and lips for Natures sake, souvenirs of earliest summer,Gather the welcome signs,(as children with pebbles or stringing s

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Have you ever found yourself dumped by a friend embarking on a romance? Don't worry, you're probably not the only one. According to the Daily Mail of September 16, every time we start a relationship we jettison two of our closest friends, a research

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Beijings Zhongguancun district is considered Chinas Silicon Valley. Just about anything to do with computers can be bought there, but it has also been a crib for the countrys IT elites, who have gone on to influence the growth of Chinas internet and

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

LONDON, Feb. 4 (Xinhua) -- Arsenal's generation connecting stars Robin van Persie, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Thierry Henry all scored to steer Gunners to their first Premier League win of the year by routing relegation-threatened Blackburn 7-1 on S

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英国大热打榜舞曲:Robyn - Dancing On My Own Robyn 原名 Robin Miriam Carlsson ,人们大多知道的是她的艺名Robyn。她出生于1979年6月12日,是瑞典一位获得格莱美奖提名的流行音乐歌手和歌曲作家。Robyn因

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

There is an English legend about a man called Robin Hood. According to the legend, Robin Hood lived in the late 12th or early 13th century, at the time of King John. (People say that King John was the worst king that England ever had). Robin Hood liv

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

DUNCAN'S BIRD TENANTS 邓肯的鸟房客 Ernest Harold Baynes 作者:欧内斯特哈罗德贝恩斯 Mr. Rutledge told you that birds and animals will come to live with us if we give them a home. 拉特里奇先生告诉你,如果我们给鸟儿和动

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5