I: what a nice uniform! K: thanks; do you like it? I: not really. I was being sarcastic. Does it come with the job? K: yes, everyone on the sales floor has to wear one. They're supposed to make us look more professional. I: they're not actually that

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

必背句型: A:I do hope it's nothing serious. 我真希望情况并不严重。 B:I have the same idea. 我也这么想的。 I'm sorry to hear the news. 听到这消息我很难过。 I know the way you feel! 我理解你的感受。 I'm sorry to

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

听说邻居老王彩票中了5000元,阿林坐不住了,想把1000元积蓄全买彩票也赌一赌,可是他妻子不同意,就劝他, 【口语要素1】It deserves a second look. 他的好朋友知道了也纷纷劝他, 【口语要素

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

Nick: Hi everyone this is nick welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. 大家好,我是Nick. Brad:大家好,我是Brad Nick:那今天还是请到我们这个特别好的老朋友Brad来跟我们大家一起分享Sweet在今

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Hi everybody, this is Nick. Welcome to teaching series how do you say this in American English. Nick: Hello大家好我叫Nick Brad:大家好,我是Brad. Hi everyone, my name is Brad. Nick:今天呢还是我的老朋友Brad,我们今天来教大家

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 全网最酷美语怎么说

Cell Phone Use Among Friends? How Rude! 在朋友面前用手机?真粗鲁! Here's the situation. You're sitting at the table listening to the conversation when your cell phone buzzes. There is something VERY IMPORTANT that wants your attention. Mayb

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

情景对话: Mitch: Well, you know, i-if there's anything that I can do to help you Brenda: Could I stay with you? Mitch: What's that? 知识点讲解: 不要接受别人象征性的、模糊的offer 【情景一】 A: We should do lunch sometim

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Sleepwalking - Fact or Fancy? There is an endless supply of stories about sleepwalkers. Persons have been said to climb on roofs, solve mathematical problems, compose music, walk through windows, and

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

核心句型: What a raw deal! 真卑鄙啊! a raw deal直译过来就是:一笔未加工的交易,这个短语的正确意思是:不公平的交易,卑鄙的行为。因此,当美国人说What a raw deal!时,他/她要表达的意思就

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

青春摇滚:她真可爱 Scouting for Girls - She's So Lovely Artist:Scouting for Girls Song:She's So Lovely I love the way she fills her clothes she looks just like them girls in Vogue I love the way she plays it cool I think that she is beautifu

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

We want to sell 800,000 cars a year for the next 5 years. So far this year, we've already sold 560,000, and congratulations to those of you that have contributed to this success. This represents nearly 20% increase over the previous year at a time wh

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Later that night, Lily's classmate calls Tom:Hey, Lily! You won't believe what happened in class today! Lily:What? Tom:A man sent Miss Smith flowers, and Bryan got kicked out of class! Lily:Cool! I wish I could have been there! Tom:Me, too. I miss yo

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Topic 1-Toy guns or real guns Zhao Chunhua, a 51-year-old vendor of roadside shooting gallery in northern China's Tianjin municipality, has been sentenced to 3.5 years for illegal gun possession. The sentence shocked the public and caused widespread

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

The beach is fun! Some people swim in the water. They see who is the fastest. The winner gets a surfboard. Some people lie down on the sand. They want to relax. The kids make sandcastles. They try to make the castles big and tall. Later, the water wa

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

JUDY WOODRUFF: First lady Michelle Obama late today tweeted a picture of herself holding up a sign with the hashtag #bringbackourgirls. Jeffrey Brown picks up the story here. JEFFREY BROWN: And for a closer look at the situation in Nigeria and here i

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

生活真美好 Life is Wonderful 这首歌起调有些慵懒,但是逐渐地我就被它的歌词吸引了歌词讲述的是生活中平凡的真理,启发人们用一种平和的心态去看待这个世界,面对生活中的一切。有部分歌

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

While some women cover their faces with thick layers of foundation to cover up natural freckles, others are apparently getting them tattooed. Yup, freckles are in, and some people would even go under the needle to get them. 有些女性会用厚厚的粉

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I get a kick out of you / 我觉得你真带劲儿 Scientists are finding that, after all, love really is down to a chemical addiction between people 科学家们发现爱情确实是人与人之间的一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Wait a minute,I'm not Chewbacca.No no no,you're next and you're not gonna like it. 等一下 我可不是Chewbacca 不 不 不 我会告诉你 但我知道你不会喜欢它 Somebody asked me this morning and I made this snap judgement.Yoda,Yoda,yeah

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

这周,大家都在讨论12万是否算高收入,中国的情况我们就不多说了。说说美国吧!怎么样在美国算高收入?美国人谈钱、谈收入真的这么难以启齿? 关键词: 工资:income,salary还是wage? 这些

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀