In Pyeongchang, South Korea, organizers say almost 3,000 athletes representing 92 countries will be competing. That would be the most ever. 韩国的平昌,组织者表示,代表92个国家的近3000名运动员将参加比赛。那将是有史以来

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

今天的故事中,我们回到Catherine接到E公司录取通知的那个时候,Jenny说You are really put through the wringer at your job interview.今天Catherine可机灵了一把,想了想回答Jenny说,You're right.Fortunately my efforts

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

大家知道「白马王子」该怎么讲吗? 知道「男人中的男人」又该怎么讲吗? 这些都是本期笔记「男人真可爱」所要介绍的内容, 此外还有一个小笨霖在公开场

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

必背句型: A:I can't believe that she comes to equity. 我真不敢相信她能获得衡平救济。 B:Nobody can believe it. 没有人敢相信。 I can't believe that I won the game. 我真不敢相信我能赢得这场比赛。 I can't believe

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

Nate:Oh, well. It was fun to be the winner. But...it's too big. I must be an extra small in the States. Gilly:So what about the tennis racket? Nate:Look! It's amazing. I can't wait to try it out! Gilly:How much did that end up costing you? Nate:Oh...

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

情景对话: B: Yeah, but these delivery services rely on human labor. There are some concerns in the industry. A: Like what? B: Well, speed is the name of the game. These delivery guys have tons of orders and have fixed delivery times. A: So, the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

【情景再现】 Catherine的老朋友Tom被调到了销售部工作,但上个月,整个公司业绩平平。周一例会上,老板毫不留情地批评了某些不称职的员工,其中就有Tom。Catherine凑到Tom耳边低声说:This r

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

There is an endless supply of stories about sleepwalkers. Persons have been said to climb on roofs, solve mathematical problems, compose music, walk through windows, and commit murder in their sleep. In Revere, Massachusetts, a hundred policemen sear

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

十年前,女人们烦恼如何能祛除或遮盖脸上的雀斑,十年后,女人们画雀斑妆,甚至去做雀斑刺青。不得不感叹,时代真是不同了。 While some women cover their faces with thick layers of foundation to cover

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A lot of people say you cant beat the convenience of buying what you need on the Internet, no need to leave your house. But would you be better off if you used a little bit of shoe leather instead. Not too long ago, people only shopped online for ra

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Dash it all! I didn't do very well. Well, It's all right! Try and try until you succeed. No matter how hard it is. Time will tell when and where and how. Let the perfect timing do its job. Do not go in a hurry! 真见鬼!我没有做的很好 那么,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

He hears a sound from outside. He looks out his window. The newspaper has arrived! He loves the newspaper. It's just so interesting. He reads the cover story. It is about a homeless man who won the lottery. Then, he looks at the cartoons. They are so

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

1. 尽量别抱怨 无论如何抱怨都是负面情绪。在美国,普通朋友间忌讳抱怨和讨论带有负面情绪的事情。 It's nothing. 没事。 别人问你 what's wrong? 时,除了 It's nothing. 还可以怎么说呢: It's no bi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

情景对话: Are you out of your mind? What are you, like 16 years old? Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent. What is wrong with you? Skyler I just haven't quite been myself lately. Yeah, no shit. Thanks for noticing. 知识点讲解: 当我们状态

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

I have been waiting for everyody seen this.Adorable, it's gonna AVI, the social scrable CC AVI. Hey,guys, if CC is on the mind, just so many right now to cut air buzz trending on facebook just morning, those defects we just told you about affecting m

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Now, Uh, if you are a parent, youve heard a lot about drinking juice in kids. Well, that juice may help kids pack on the pounds. But a new study now at the Bello University shows that though it may not be true, and in some cases it may even help kids

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Aren't Kidss Wonderful ? 小孩子实在了不起! Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny. 妈妈和小强尼、小罗尼一起搭乘火车。 Little Johnny was full of questions as usual: What's an emergency brake, Mommy? 小强尼

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 经典双语笑话

情景对话: - I was hoping to impress her by tracking her down on the Internet and then showing up unannounced at her door. - Making the extra effort. Good for you. 知识点讲解: 1、祝贺别人 比如有人终于找到了工作 或是朋友在

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

I wish I could play the piano. 我真希望我会弹钢琴。 I wish I could... 真希望我可以... I wish I could fly. 真希望我能够飞。 A:I wish I could play the piano.I am fond of some piano pieces composed by Chopin,and Mozart,but unfort

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

『将来时』 future tense 1、一般将来时 simple future I'll have dinner with Ruby tomorrow. 我明天会和Ruby一起吃晚饭。 2、将来进行时 future continuous I'll be having dinner with Ruby at 7pm tomrrow. 我明天下午7点的时候

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语