时间:2019-02-15 作者:英语课 分类:经典双语笑话


英语课

 Aren't Kidss Wonderful ? 小孩子实在了不起!


Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny. 妈妈和小强尼、小罗尼一起搭乘火车。
Little Johnny was full of questions as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?" 小强尼一如往常问东问西,“妈咪,什么是紧急煞车?"
“Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?" “为什么那位警察叔叔要看我们的车票?"
"Why can't I lean out the window?" etc. “为什么身体不能伸出窗外?"等等诸如此类问题。
His mother was becoming ever more exasperated 1. 妈妈实在忍不住要发脾气了。
Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?" 最后小强尼又问:“妈咪,刚刚火车停靠的是哪一站?”
"I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering 2 me? “我不知道,强尼,你可不可以不要烦我?
I'm trying to read. " 我正在看书呢!”
A few minutes of silence passed,then Johnny said, 一阵安静过后,强尼说道:
"It's too bad you don't know what station that was, cause that's where Little Ronny got off. " “真糟糕,你竟然不知道罗尼下车的哪个车站。”

adj.恼怒的
  • We were exasperated at his ill behaviour. 我们对他的恶劣行为感到非常恼怒。
  • Constant interruption of his work exasperated him. 对他工作不断的干扰使他恼怒。
使烦恼,纠缠( pester的现在分词 )
  • He's always pestering me to help him with his homework. 他总是泡蘑菇要我帮他做作业。
  • I'm telling you once and for all, if you don't stop pestering me you'll be sorry. 我这是最后一次警告你。如果你不停止纠缠我,你将来会后悔的。
标签: 双语笑话
学英语单词