The National Geographic Channel will air a brand new series this month. It is called 4Real, and it is hosted by the world-famous music producer Sol Guy. Sol travels with different superstars to raise awareness about some of the important issues1 of o

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

Later that afternoon Grandma: Johnny, are you just sitting around again? Johnny:I'm just taking a break between washing the windows and cleaning the toilet. Grandma: I'd say all you've done is moved the dirt from the windows on to your face and hands

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

口语:今儿个真高兴 生活中让人高兴的事还真不少,升职啦、喜得贵子啦、亲朋好友团聚啦就连歌里都唱到咱们老百姓啊,今儿个真高兴! 今天我们要说的这个短语pleased as punch就是非常高兴

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How Real Servants Act Whoever wants to be great must become a servant. Mark 10:43 (Msg) You can tell what they are by what they do. Matthew 7:16 (CEV) We serve God by serving others. The world defines greatness in terms of power, possessions, prestig

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

SCENE② A 艾文跟玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡机前碰面 【哇!真有一套!】 Elvin: How did it go in LA? 艾文: 去洛城那一趟有进展吗? Mary: We signed up Stars.com, and we als

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

Lucky to Be Alive Maria,a gentle,soft-spoken woman o f seventy,had always managed to view the world with a child's sense of wonderment.She greeted the dawn of each new day with the brightness of the sun itself and found joy in the smallest

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

欣赏独具创意的英语广告!边听边看边学,品味世界名牌的风范,从细微之处感受英美社会的文化。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 广告大餐

Mom:Come to think of it, you should get out your English books and catch up on your reading assignments. Lily:But I don't have any reading assignments. Mom:Then review for your test. You'll do even better. And maybe reading will help you get to sleep

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

The next day, at the Kitty Cafe Jess:I can't believe Mr. Fro didn't buy it. Who does that guy think he is anyway? Bill Gates? Ann: He had a lot of nerve telling us our ads sucked. Jess:Time to order. [to barista] Barista, today I want a skinny triple

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

To be in the European Union, or not to be? That was the question. 留欧,还是脱欧?这是一个问题。 After the United Kingdom voted on Thursday to leave the EU, many of its citizens are now turning to poetry to deal with the uncertain afte

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

China has surpassed the U.S. and Japan to become the new leader in the game category of the iOS app market in the latest quarter, according to a report released by U.S.-based analytics firm -- App Annie last Tuesday. 美国应用分析调研公司App

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I live on all the continents of the world except Antarctica. And although I live in Australia, it's not one of my native homes. I can live in all sorts of places with different climates and temperatures. They include plains, forests, snowy areas and

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

俗语:真扫兴 谜语里迸出的词汇:俄亥俄州的别名 跳蚤市场 晴天霹雳 败家子,害群之马 love为零蛋 刚刚考试结束,大家伙儿兴致盎然想要一起去蹦迪。你一脸不情愿,唠唠叨叨,一会儿怕老

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

美眉,你有没有因为自己太胖而讨厌过自己呢?是不是天天不敢多吃呢?天天喊着要减肥,要绝食,保持自我很重要,做一个真美女!其实太瘦不是什么好事。 These are not generally kids who can sc

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sophida Siriwatananukul, 22, (nickname Nong Bai Mon), a student at the Rachapat University in Ayutthaya Province was crowned Miss Tiffany's Universe 2015, Thailand's largest transgender beauty pageant, in the beach resort city of Pattaya on Friday ev

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's really a good bargain. 真划算啊。 A:Can I help you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗? B:Yes,I want to buy a necklace as my wife's birthday gift? 是的,我想买一条项链作为妻子的生日礼物。 A:How about this one? 这个怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

主题句:I can't believe my eyes.真不敢相信自己的眼睛 SCENE 1 Tom: The stock index went up to 4800 points today. I can't believe my eyes. 今天股价指数升到了4800点,真不敢相信自己的眼睛。 John: I can't either. 我也

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Pleased as punch 生活中让人高兴的事还真不少,升职啦、喜得贵子啦、亲朋好友团聚啦就连歌里都唱到咱们老百姓啊,今儿个真高兴! 今天我们要说的这个短语pleased as punch就是非常高兴的意思。

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

主题句:You're really something.你真有一手 SCENE 1 Helen: We haven't seen each other for several years. How are you? 我们有年头没见面了,你怎么样? Mike: Not bad. I moved to the U.S. 3 years ago. Now, I have a green card

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Beautiful, She Said I never thought that I understood her. She always seemed so far away from me. I loved her, of course. We shared mutual love from the day I was born. I came into this world with a bashed head and deformed features because of the ha

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文