Is, uh, Birch here yet? He's waiting outside. 波茨来了吗,正在外面等着 Well, cancel the meeting. Tell him something came up. 取消会面,跟他说我有其他事 I don't want to feed the frenzy. Yes, sir. 我不想再生气了,是,先

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

Lisa与KYLE两位豪门贵妇之间的战火再次升级,人生攻击相互报复,两人之间的矛盾导致两个家庭之间出现不和,她们之间究竟发生了什么事情呢?敬请期待本期节目。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第四季

相互同化就是前后两个连在一起的音念起来不太方便,于是连在一起的两个音就互为影响而混合成一个新的、折衷的、比较好念的音,使之念起来顺口、听起来顺耳、看起来顺眼。此类同化并非是随意的,而是有规可循的。主要的变化如下: [] + [ ] = [] 此情况基本上都连读 1.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

19. My work space is a pleasure to be in. There is mutual respect among my co-workers. My job allows me to express my talents and abilities, and I am grateful for this employment. The joy I find in my career is reflected in my overall happiness. I ha

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语

必背句型: A:They reached an agreement resolving differences by mutual concessions. 他们各自让步,协商一致,达成协议。 B:They just want to end the lawsuit. 他们只想终结诉讼。 They concluded an agreement resolving differen

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 com-, con-, cor-表示共同 consist = con + sist(站) 站在一起 v.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

迷你对话: A:You look pale recently. 你最近脸色有些苍白。 B:Yeah. I have got much pressure in the company. I have tobe wrapped upin my work. 是啊,在公司工作很多压力,我不得不全身心地投入工作。 A:Take good car

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Thanks amp; Seeing Off 感谢与送别S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C:Customer 顾客情景对话 Dialogue对话1C: Hello! 你好! S: Hello! Can I help you? 你好!能帮你吗? C: Yes, thank you helped me last time. 是的,上次你帮你我,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

So we had a lot of great ideas when we started, but what I always felt that a team of people doing something that's really believing is like ... 无论开始时有多少绝妙的主意,我一直觉得团队的合作就像是 When I was a young kid,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Attending an Exs Wedding Andy: What did you do last weekend? Yuka: I went to Jamals wedding. Andy: Jamal?! Your ex Jamal? Yuka: Yes, that Jamal. Andy: He had the nerve to invite you to his wedding? Yuka: I actually thought it was nice of him to invit

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之就医和人际交往

Discount 谈论打折 A: Now, let's come to the point. I'm afraid we have to talk more about the price you've offered. Anyway, if you're prepared to give me a 5% reduction, we'd like to increase our original order to 100 sets. 我们言归正传吧。恐

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

行军篇 NO.7: 兵非贵益多也,惟无武进,足以并力、料敌、取人而已。 夫惟无虑而易敌者,必擒于人。 卒未亲而罚之,则不服,不服则难用。 卒已亲附而罚不行,则不可用。 故合之以文,齐

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法

1 寻求合作 3句英文任你选 We wish to establish relations with you. 我们希望同贵公司建立业务关系。 We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. 我们愿在平等

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Can I see that? 我能看看吗 That's completely false. I... 完全是谎言,我... I never said that. She claims you did. 我从来没说过,她说你说了 It's her word against mine, right? 这是她攻击我的话,对吗 Well, juries are v

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 纸牌屋第一季

1,They mainly trade with Japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 2,For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

1,We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship. 很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。 2,We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you. 我们将尽力

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

Costa Rican President Luis Guillermo Solis is on a state visit to China from January 4-10, at the invitation of Chinese President Xi Jinping. Chinese President Xi Jinping (R) shakes hands with Costa Rica President Luis Guillermo Solis after a signing

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Then, there were no direct air services between Beijing and London. This year, more than a quarter of a million British tourists will travel to China. Then, no serving British Prime Minister or Foreign Secretary had ever visited China. Last year, the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

South Korea announced an extension of its air defense identification zone on Sunday. The zone encompasses submerged rocks within the overlapping exclusive economic zones of China and South Korea. China responded on Monday saying it was willing to mai

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

Iranian President Mahmouad Ahmadinejad is calling on the US to put aside its stick if it wanted to start talks with Iran under fair conditions. Ahmadinejad, speaking to a Beirut-based TV station, says his country is open for talks with the U.S. on it

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下