应中华人民共和国主席习近平邀请,俄罗斯联邦总统普京于2014年5月20日对中华人民共和国进行国事访问。两国元首在上海举行了会晤,会后发表中俄联合声明(joint statement)。 以下为声明部分要

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

美国和北约可能实施相互安全协议 US, NATO May Invoke Mutual Security Agreement David Gollust State Department 12 Sep 2001 The United States is talking with NATO allies about possibly 1)in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

[ ] + [ ] = [] 此情况基本上都连读 1. How about you? 你呢? IPA: [ ][ ] + [ ] = []口语中读音[ ] K.K: [U U][ ] + [ ] = []口语中读音[U U] 2. Take care that you dont spoil your new clothes. 小心,别把你的新衣服弄坏。 3. A:Im very glad to meet you . 认

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳美语发音秘诀

22. missile n.发射物;导弹 missing a.缺掉的,失踪的 mission n.使命,任务;使团 mist n.薄雾 misunderstand vt.误解,误会,曲解 mixture n.混合;混合物 mobile a.运动的;流动的 moderate a.有节制的;中等的,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 《四级词汇 词根+联想-记忆法-》

核心句型: You can't build your arguments on very shaky prmises. 你不能把论点建立在不可靠的前提下。 shaky premise直译过来就是:摇摇晃晃的前提,既然摇摇晃晃那必定就是不可靠、可疑的了,由此我们

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

The World as I See It My passionate sense of social justice and social responsibility has always contrasted oddly with my pronounced lack of need for direct contact with other human beings and human communities. I am truly a lone traveler and have ne

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

1,We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves. 我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。 2,We see that your firm specializes in Lig

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

躺着就能学语法PDF文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 躺着就能学语法

Thank you very much for that warm welcome. Now I guess I'm going to have to give a speech. I came today to give you a status report on what's going on and to try and fill you in on some of the steps we're taking to get Apple healthy again. As you kno

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

We create our others. As parents, as neighbors, as citizens, 是我们创造了其他人的概念。作为家长,邻居,公民, we witness and sometimes ignore each other into being. 我们见证,有时也忽视他人的存在。 You were not

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇

单身美好 Good to be single Your life choices are contingent upon you and only you 你的人生选择只掌握在你的手中 When you're single, your choices completely revolve around you and what you want to do. 你在单身时,你的选择完全

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

【主题】 I'd like to have a ten-minute talks to you about how to bear ourselves. This morning I just give one piece of advice to you. In our daily life and work, there has to need mutual understanding and mutual accommodation if we seek for peace

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

They began as mutual friends and admirers, even naming fossil species after each other, and spent a pleasant week together in 1868. However, something then went wrong between themnobody is quite sure whatand by the following year they had developed a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

President Xi Jinping has met with visiting British Prime Minister David Cameron in Beijing. Xi Jinping stressed the importance of the relationship between China and the UK, saying that the two countries must respect each other and deepen mutual trust

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

经典商贸英语词句 they mainly trade with japanese firms. 他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。 for the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company. 在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。 our

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has laid out four principles for deepening China-Africa cooperation during his speech at the headquarters of the African Union. He said these were treating each other sincerely and equally; consolidating solidarity and mutu

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

讲解 Today's key words are ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend! ex-girlfriend and ex-boyfriend 前女友 前男友 Ex-girlfriend is the girl you dated, but no longer has romantic relationship with. Here is an example: My ex-boyfriend is a nice guy, but

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

And what that allows you to do though is to connect directly with literally millions of people On the internet, you can read what each other's reading 毫不夸张 这为你们提供了直接同数百万人直接建立联系提供了可能性互联网上

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

multi-currency trading 多元货币买卖 multilateral agency 多边机构;多边代理机构 multilateral agency debt instrument 多边代理机构债务票据 multilateral development bank 多边发

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Chapter 32 Chivalry 第三十二章 骑士精神 It was quite natural that the professional fighting-men of the Middle Ages should try to establish some sort of organisation for their mutual benefit and protection. 欧洲中世纪的职业战士会尝试

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史