Friends play an very important role in our life. In pleasure, friends will share happiness together with you; in depression, friends will unburden your anxiety, sorrow, distress or puzzle, and cheer you up; in hesitation, the frank suggestion from fr

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(268) / 评论(0) 分类 24篇魔术美文串记4级词汇

In this Business English Pod lesson were going to look at how to clarify and evaluate positions during a negotiation. An important part of any discussion is making our position clear; at the same time, we must make sure we understand the other sides

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语谈判课程

Recent economic data from Asia continue to show big declines in key indicators. But some economists say there are hints of a recovery. 从亚洲各国传来的经济数据显示,关键指数均有大幅下跌。但是一些经济学家说,出现了

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

迷你对话: A:My two children often fight with each other. I've criticized them, but they never listen to me. 我的两个孩子经常打架,我批评他们,他们也不听。 B:Don't criticize them to much. Sometimes you can leave them alone

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Speaking Mutual Love Jill: You know, Robert, weve been dating a long time now. Robert: Yeah. Twelve months next week. Jill: You remembered! Robert: Of course I did. How could I forget the anniversary of our first date? Jill: Youre so sweet. Can I tel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

图片1 obey v.服从,顺从 例句:Everyone must obey the traffic rules. 每个人必须遵守交通规则。 obedient adj. 服从的,孝顺的 例句:Obedient to his order Suke had gone to bed. 遵照他的命令,苏柯已经上床睡了。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Andy: What did you do last weekend? Yuka: I went to Jamals wedding. Andy: Jamal?! Your ex Jamal? Yuka: Yes, that Jamal. Andy: He had the nerve to invite you to his wedding? Yuka: I actually thought it was nice of him to invite me. Whatever happened b

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

US President Barack Obama says that the countrys mutual security treaty with Japan applies to the Diaoyu islands, which are at the center of a territorial dispute between Japan and China. In a statement made ahead of his visit to Japan, Obama said th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

US President Barack Obama says that the countrys mutual security treaty with Japan applies to the Diaoyu islands, which are at the center of a territorial dispute between Japan and China. In a statement made ahead of his visit to Japan, Obama said th

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Despite US Opposition, Palestinians Seek UNESCO Membership Despite strong opposition from the United States, the Palestinians are seeking full membership in UNESCO - the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, which is curre

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Vehicles May Soon Be Talking to Each Other 汽车或许很快就能相互交流 WASHINGTON U.S. regulators are close to approving new standards for enabling vehicles to communicate with each other, hoping the new technology will reduce traffic accide

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Indeed, there are more Chinese people learning the English language than there are native speakers of English in the world today. This growing relationship is measurable, too, in financial terms. British firms now have a huge presence in China, a sig

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Chinese Foreign Minister, Wang Yi, has called for all-round cooperation with Ghana during talks with his Ghanaian counterpart Hannah Tetteh in Accra. Wang Yi says China is willing to work with Ghana to push forward the partnership on the base of mutu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

A Russian scholar says Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's visit to the Yasukuni Shrine is a grave provocation to regional peace. Alexander Larin, researcher at Russian Academy of Sciences, says the visit will deeply hurt the feelings of those count

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年12月

The Vice-Chairman of China's Central Military Commission, General Fan Changlong, is continuing his five-day visit to the United States. The general is in the process of making a number of important stops around the country. So far, General Fan has vi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Flavio: Thanks for meeting with me. Marcia: Its my pleasure. Were eager to hear your ideas about our companies doing business together in the future. Flavio: Well, I wanted us to meet because I think our two companies can create great synergy. Marcia

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天还是要讲在斗争尖锐的大选年里新闻界常用来报导选战的两个习惯用语。人人都知道各不相让的口头辩论是竞选运动的一大特色,所以上次我们学的两个习惯用语都是用来描述在言论上大

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

初代吸血鬼终于迎来了大结局,在最后一集里面大K的女儿Hope终于出生了,还有丽贝卡也回归,大K的老爸迈克尔、始祖妈妈和芬恩也复活了。海莉没死,不出意外应该是成为混血了。而大K的妹

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Be familiar with sth/sb (某人)很了解某人/通晓某件事情 to know something or someone well John is very familiar with software development. Hes been working in IT for 20 years. John很了解软件开发。他做IT已经有20年了。 I

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

Chinese President Xi Jinping has met with Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko in Minsk, pledging to work on strategies to help the mutual development of both countries. The President notes the two countries have agreed to firmly support each ot

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台