迷你对话: A: The baby is crying again. 那个孩子又哭了。 B: Leave him alone, hell soon stop. 不理他,他一会儿就会停下来的。 A: How can you do so? Perhaps something is wrong with him. Lets go and see him. 你怎么能这样呢

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I am so bored all day. 我烦死了。 B: Why? 怎么了? A: Jack borrowed a large of money from me and didnt pay me back. 杰克借了我一大笔钱,还没有还给我。 B: Dont make a mountain out of molehill. I am sure he

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I can look anybody in the face because Ive done nothing to make me feel guilty or something. 我可以坦然面对任何人,因为我从来不干亏心等诸如此类的事情。 B: There are not so many people like you. 像您这样

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: It was really hard for our parents to save money when they were young. 我们的父母年轻时攒点钱可真难呀。 B: Most people were living form hand to mouth. How could they? 大多数人都只能勉强糊口,他们怎么能

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Can you imagine a boat letting in the river? 你能想象一只船沉入水里吗? B: That would be terrible. 那太糟了。 A: Sure thing. I have an experience like that. 的确,我曾经又一次这样的经历。 B: Oh, how

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Have you found your watch? 你找到你的手表了吗? B: Not yet, but I have looked high and low. 好没有呢,但是我到处找遍了。 A: Perhaps you lost in your office. I remembered you left it there last time. 也许,你

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject : I have racked my brain. 第一,迷你对话 A: I have racked my brain. I still have no idea about how to spend Valentines day. 我绞尽脑汁,仍然想不出如何过情人节。 B: Just take her to a high ranking restaurant and presen

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject : I am sure mom will be as pleased as Punch. 第一, 迷你对话 A: Im sure mom will be as pleased as Punch when receiving my flowers. 当妈妈收到我的礼物的时候肯定会特别高兴。 B: Because you are such a considerate daugh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject : I want to get the picture. 第一, 迷你对话 A: Could you tell me the significance of these flowers? I want to get the picture. 你能给我讲讲这些话的意义吗?我想了解一下。 B: Lily means beauty. Violet means modesty.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Im fed up with marriage. 我对结婚厌倦透了。 B: Why do you say so? Everyone admires that you have a good wife. 为什么?每个人都羡慕你有个还妻子呀。 A: Oh, no. When we were poor, we often tried our best to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Mr. Brown is in hospital again. 布朗先生又住院了。 B: Is he? Hes never been healthy. 是么?他身体总是不大好。 A: When I went to see him yesterday, he looked rather pale. 我昨天去看他的时间,他的脸色

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: Who broke the glass, Peter? Peter,是谁打破了杯子。 B: That cat. 是猫。 A: I was not born yesterday. It must be either you or Adam. 你变不了我,不就是你就是亚当。 B: Its me, mun, I am sorry. 是我,妈妈

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I hear that Tom got divorced, and I dont know how he is now. 我听说Tom离婚了。 B: Out of sight, out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。 A: Who do you mean? 此话怎讲? B: Dont you know they have had little affection for ea

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I cannot stay here any more minutes. 我无法在此多呆一分钟。 B: What is wrong with you? 怎么了? A: Tom is making so much noise. I have not a bit of peace and quiet all evening. 汤姆闹出很大的噪音,整个晚上

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话: A: I have puzzled my brain about how to teach the children. 教育孩子的事情真让我大伤脑经。 B: What is your problem? 你怎么啦? A: My children can never be obedient even if I criticized them severely. 即使我严厉批

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Dont do that again. You are riding the tiger. 不要再做那事了,你是在玩火自焚。 B: No problem. I can deal with it well. 没事,我能处理得很好。 A: You will ask for it. 你会自讨苦吃的。 B: All is best n

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: I dont know why I married him. 我真不明白当初我为什么要嫁给他。 B: What is the matter? 怎么了? A: He never see eye to eye with me. 他从来就没和我意见相同过。 B: That is to say, love is blind. 老话说得

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Are you telling us a lie again? 你又在说谎,是吧? B: I will be hanged if I lying. 如果我撒谎,我就被绞死。 A: All right. But what was the trouble? 好吧,你出什么麻烦了? B: My car run out of petrol. 我的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Peter is a bag lady now. Peter现在在捡破烂了。 B: That black sheep. It serves him right. 这个败家子,他罪有应得。 A: He was so rich in the past. Maybe hes regretting his past mistakes now. 过去他多富有,也许

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: Our son is gone and my heart is gone too. I dont know how to spend the rest of my years. 我们的儿子去了,我的心也死了,我不知道如何度过余 B: Oh, darling, we must stand shoulder to shoulder and face the music. I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语